Dress to Impress

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Try a good pair of boots with your outfit--either simple army boots, or motorcycle boots. That will emphasize your dominance with a fetish twist. A plain black t-shirt would work well with leather pants, although it would be less dressy. Look for a belt with metal studs or loops--it will go well with leather pants and boots.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Sleepy

Sounds good to me. I know where I can get most of that fairly inexpensively (and I already own a plain black shirt, I'm wearing it now ;p). I was also thinking of purchasing some carbonear clips to hook to the belt to attach rope and various toys to for when I need my hands. I'm a bit of a rope-ophile, so having some within arm's reach at all times would make me quite happy.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

I don't know how common this is the straight community, but in the gay community, if you're going to hang things from your belt, a dom wears things on the left side and a sub wears things on the right. So if you wear rope on the left side, you're indicating you're a bondage top, while if you wear it on the right, you're indicating that you're a bondage bottom.

Fileboom Premium Account