Dress to Impress

Sleepy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've never been a bit of a fashion nut, but I do know what's good and bad. However those rules stop applying it seems in the D/s world, in lieu of something more fitting (or less if it's your thing ;p). What I'm looking for is a good source of clothing for a man on a budget. I'd rather not spend more money on my outfit than my toy bag, but I still want something I can wear to play parties and at least fit the bill.

I'm a 36 waist, so I'm not huge. I don't have self-esteem issues so I don't mind showing skin, and I'm certainly willing to wear PVC, latex, leather, or the like. I want something that at first glance can signify me as a Dominant. I want something that can pass for 'formal play party' material, but still comfortable enough to wear to any party (or for private parties for just the two of us ;p). I'm not a hat person, but I do like the idea of picking up an executioner hood as I consider them to be SEXy ^___^. So my question is this, where should I be looking for reasonably priced clothing to begin my collection?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Hmmm I personally find the all-black route to be sexy as hell.

Black tight(ish) jeans, a black button down and black shoes will get you anywhere.

If you want to kick it up a notch, trade out the jeans for some leather pants.

But no matter what you wear, always remember that your attitude, confidence, and how you hold yourself is MUCH more important than what you wear. One of my Dom friends can be wearing a teeshirt and jeans and still holds himself erect (hehehehehehe) and confidently- no question on his place in our world =D

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sluttysub

L8NightQ

I agree that the clothes don't do it all, but you should educate yourself so that your general tastes will guide you.
I'm posting this to tell or remind you that you don't want to try to inject so much persona into your demeanor or dress that people start to think you're a poser.

In my experience, what women have noticed about me, and this may seem minor, is my shoes, my grooming, and my fingernails. Make your shoes reflect your attitude and don't skimp there. Everything else builds up from there. Jeans or slacks don't have to be to tight, but they better not be dumpy. Black should be your favorite color, but not your only color. Any klutz can wear all black, but you still gotta make it work. And as you shop around, you'll find your places.

And if you are a Dom that likes women (maybe guys too), your nails will matter. Keep them filed pretty short and smooth, long enough to pick up a penny, but short enough to find there way into wherever they need to go without starting an infection. You're look here should pass this yes/no observation.

I'm not talking manicure/pedicure. It's just something that can get in the way of you getting into their head.

I never thought about it till someone reflected that it's one of the things that attracted her to me, and like innocent said, the rest is just in how you carry yourself.... just don't push your persona too hard. You'll come off as cheesy and no one will take you seriously.

Don't try to hard.... It'll come to you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Goddess Jessica

Pick a Powerful Color (Your Favorite)

Black/Dark Gray/Navy jeans or dress trousers would work extremely well. What about pairing that with a tuxedo style shirt? They have them in a ton of different colors. A Mandarin collar would look great!!!

Arm yourself with a calm demeanor, an extremely watchful eye and the nerves of a ninja and you will appear unstoppable.

Lastly, enjoy yourself. Confidence, poise and a great smile are the true signs of a Dominant.

Goddess Jessica

Fileboom Premium Account

Sleepy

I usually keep my hair short and my nails/toenails trimmed nicely. That part will be easy, but a lot of the play parties specifically use the phrase 'fetish wear'. For that, would slacks be suitable? I'm thinking instead of slacks leather pants, but I still don't know if that's all it takes to qualify 'fetish wear'. Men's clothing is usually so easy, finally I found out how to make it difficult, heh

Fileboom Premium Account