What are you putting-up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This thread isn't about your 'don't go there' limits. As a submissive I often find myself engaged in activities that the dom enjoys that just don't do anything for me. I was wondering what everyone else played-along with for the enjoyment of others.

Rope Bondage: I like straps and buckles and chains that go clinkity-clank. Rope is just rope. It takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r. I understand that many charge-by-the-hour pro-dommes like rope bondage because it eats up time and requires little work. But I still feel like I'm just being trussed-up with a clothesline. If you want to do nothing when I'm paying by the hour make me give you a pedicure, or clean your kitchen floor with a toothbrush. And don't even get me started on "harnesses". They don't attach to things very well, don't hinder movement and are just uncomfortable at best. Maybe you think thats the point, having something that pinches your nuts uncomfortably when you walk, but really, just whack me in the junk if you want my junk to hurt. Some people think it just looks sexy, I think it looks like you're wearing a soccer goal.

Cross-Dressing: I dunno, I guess I was born into a generation that accepts men wearing women's clothes not as a freakish taboo but as a source of humor (Bosom Buddies was a popular show when I was a wee lad). I just don't 'get' the humiliation aspect of being forced to wear stockings a garter and a pair of heels when I'm getting my ass paddled. Mens leg-hair doesn't look sexy through a set of fishnets, and I'm getting so used to wearing heels I think I could probably run up stairs in them at this point.

Rubber Clothes: I admit I'm a traditional leather clothing fetishist. Wearing latex/PVC/vinyl/rubber/plastic clothing just doesn't make sense to me. I like the way leather feels, I like the way it smells. But whenever I ask a Dom about a nice gift to bring to a session, invariably there is some form of rubber clothing on the list. Great, now I have to be submissive to somebody who looks like a child's raincoat and smells like a just-opened He-Man® action figure (showing my age here).

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

littlegirl

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know what you mean about rope, I even wrote about it in my profile, how funny! Like I said, I'm not into anything fancy with rope, I mean just don't let me get loose hehe.

To be honest, I don't get much from anal stimulation. Perhaps we have not gotten the hang of it yet, but anal penetration just makes me go O.O for a sec and then I get warmed up into it. I haven't actually came or gotten overly excited when it's mentioned though. If anything I just get excited that my Master is inside of me.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Status
Not open for further replies.