Cock and Ball weights and restraints

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by DieselDan89, May 7, 2012.

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM
  1. DieselDan89

DieselDan89 New Member

I'm new to the forum and I've been exploring in domination and bondage for a while now, I want to up my skills and take things further. I've done simple restraints on my girlfriend I have a few knots down and other things I like to do to her, but now I want to concentrate on restraints for me and getting her to punish me. I'm the more dominate one all of the time so I think it's time to switch it up.... I'm most curious about something I can use to way my cock down and balls same time or separately. Say if I'm in a standing position I want something that will stretch my cock and balls. And I like to make my own restraints so if it means me goin to the hardware store and putting something together I will. Also it would be nice if I could wear it through out the day if possible at home or out in public...

2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

There are lots of different toys designed to act as ball stretchers and carriers for ball weights. If you poke around on kink supply stories, you'll find them. One type of toy is called a parachute, because it's sort of shaped like one--the parachute snaps around the balls and then had leads hanging from it that you can hook weights on. Fishing weights work fairly well, but you can also find weights sold at some kink supply sites. They can also be used as tit weights.

3. DieselDan89

DieselDan89 New Member

Thanks, that does help with what I have in mind, but I would like to go a little more industrial. I've been looking all day around hardware stores to find something that would be like a heavy iron pipe clamp one for the cock another for balls but I'm having no luck, and I have it in my mind exactly what I want. If I can I really like to construct my own restraints but I will consider looking at the sites you mention

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

5. DieselDan89

DieselDan89 New Member

That is cool, this gave me a good idea.. I think what I'm going to do is take my draw string earbud carrier and place an eyelet on it so I can add weights. I think fishing weights are perfect... If that works good then I'll think about making one a little more flashy like a leather pouch instead of cloth... Truly inspired today though thank you..

6. DieselDan89

DieselDan89 New Member

OMG! I found the perfect clamps today at a hardware store for my cock and even one for my balls... For my cock to weigh it down I attached some string and the fishing weights, it works so good I'm wearing it now while I work. I do need to wrap my cock with a bandage or something cause it does pinch a little but im to excited I have to wear right now lol

LIFE TIME FileBoom PREMIUM