dom boyfriend won't talk about bdsm

Heather988

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

love bitten I tried to write u a reply but it never went thru it made a whole new post so ill try to repost here since I got some kinda harsh n unwanted advice

I dont know how rough*he*is getting but I am going thru a similar situation myself. my bf is dom he has tried to talk to me about it but I kinda act like your bf...he doesnt get to aggresive at all but when he mentioned these things over a year ago I said there was no way even tho I wanted to n I wish he would do more but im very shy n dont know how to talk about it my bf has mentioned to me other stuff hes done b4 that I would love but he wont do it cuz ive told him no n like to play hard to get ive even tried opening up to him a lil n he seems oblivious...bascially the point im getting at is im to shy to talk about it cuz ive always been sheltered n thought of sex as being a loving romantic experience n I just am still uncomfortable with the fact that I like to feel helpless or dominated or a lil roughness.maybe he doesnt want to talk cus hes uncomfortable with talking about the limits. n I have after a good time ramdomly bite my man out of like a saitisfied adrenalin hyper rush on lets saythe leg n cuz hes so sensitive after n im have such a ruch he has yell at me n said I have hurt him n I havent even ment to...home this helps somehow....maybe its a little more in context now........

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited by a moderator:

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

love bitten I tried to write u a reply but it never went thru it made a whole new post so ill try to repost here since I got some kinda harsh n unwanted advice

You realize that this is the same forum, and you will hear from the same people, right?

No one was trying to be harsh with you, and they gave similar advice to you as to love bitten. You should step back, re read what you wrote and what Sebastian, Handcuff Freak and Sweetling said and avoid an emotional charge. My full answer about that is in your thread.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited: