dom boyfriend won't talk about bdsm

kajmir

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

The only thing I can really add with any intelligence is if the relationship is so great, why can't he talk to you? Listen..

It's not like you flipped out, you're accepting, willing to discuss. Seems to me he should be willing to have a convo, nervous or not. If he is truely that flipped out, FAQ would help, a shitload.

Seems a small thing to read for the one you love...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

I'm glad you were able to get him to talk about it. Many doms worry about losing control, harming their sub, or not being able to control their 'beast' if they let it out to play. The best way to prevent that from happening is with a lot of communication. Help him learn that talking about what he wants is the best way for him to manage his desires in a safe way.

Stick around and tell us how things are going.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

do you mean like updates through this thread?

Yes, or in another thread, or in your thoughts about other people's posts. Lets of people stop by just to comment on their one issue and then disappear. This forum works better when everyone comments about everyone else's questions and shares their own experiences and thoughts. So don't be a stranger. Just because you're new to bdsm doesn't mean you don't have thoughts and ideas that others can learn from.

Fileboom Premium Account

lovebitten

And I did just that. I forgot about the thread and the site itself. I even thought the situation solved I guess. And in a way it was. Then. I don't truly remember what I was thinking then.

Then the beast came out to play again or maybe I was just talking to a really really good friend, my memory is bad, and I figured out that my then boyfriend's, when all this began, now fiancee, beast was more of a second personality. And this personality hates me. Since then me and my fiancee came to an agreement. I look out for the other guy and stop everything before it starts. Mostly I just let my fiancee initiate sex and nothing goes wrong. Not in the slightest.

But with an email notification of a reply to this thread, that I can't seem to find, I had a feeling that I really should stay active on the site.

Fileboom Premium Account