Do you think you "look" like a person that is into BDSM?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Nobody would guess... I'm very short, blonde, and have been called "sweet" on way too many occasions LOL I'm also very soft spoken unless I'm angry, but when I get angry EVERYONE backs away. My MIL once told my mom that I'm "the sweetest, kindest girl" she's ever met... my mom just looked at her and said.. "Oh.. so you haven't seen her angry yet then?" Although, it is pretty obvious to just about everyone that I run the show where our marriage and kids are concerned. People constantly tell my husband that he's whipped... if they only knew........ LOL

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I'm not sure if I "look" like a sub . . . Actually now I'm really curious . . . My personality however gets my "subness" questioned ALL the time . . . kinda irritating (though they have a point) to be honest. I have a lot of anxiety and I react by trying to control the situation, so I've often been confused with a Domme.

Fileboom Premium Account

WmaGuy

I'm not sure if I "look" like a sub . . . Actually now I'm really curious . . . My personality however gets my "subness" questioned ALL the time . . . kinda irritating (though they have a point) to be honest. I have a lot of anxiety and I react by trying to control the situation, so I've often been confused with a Domme.

The "role reversal", (so to speak) continually interests me. For the most part in my day-to-day, I'm pretty passive, non-controlling, casual - easygoing I suppose. A little of that remains behind the curtain, but it is mixed with and punctuated by assertiveness and all other things that are an antithesis of me out in the world...

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

'Role reversal' seems to be a very common theme in d/s play. Many of the subs that I've met are men who are socially dominant and aggressive in their career. And most of the doms that I've met are very laid back guys. D/s play seems to involve releasing things normally suppressed in one's personality, which might explain why it often gets quite kinky.

Fileboom Premium Account