Do you think you "look" like a person that is into BDSM?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sluttysub, Apr 29, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

Sorry, I know I've been bugging you all lately. I guess I think to much, but this thought struck me today.

I should know better, but there are some people that (to me) look as though they just fit perfectly into this world. I saw someone today that gave me this impression and it just got me thinking. I certainly don't fit the "look". In fact, as people get to know me I often hear "Seriously?! You just don't seem the type!". It really bugged me in high school because I was thought of as the "good girl". If they only knew! I have the blond hair, quiet personality, the "preppie" style clothing. Haha, I look like a straight laced soccer mom! In my car I have Garth Brooks in my disc changer, right next to Josh Groban, Ludacris and Metallica, lol. :D

What does your appearance and your mannerisms say about you?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm still learning the site)

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. L8NightQ

L8NightQ Member

I've been told that I do, and I've been told that I don't. Most who know me say that I have a certain presence when I enter a room.

In the end, as we grow in whatever we are, we don't so much look like it, yet we tend to know our own.

There will always be people who want to, and try to look like Doms, slaves, subs, or whatever (especially the wannabe types). I the circles I travel in, I don't trust anyone who tries to hard to impress people with their outward persona.
    In my own opinion, A real Dominant wouldn't feel the need, and speaking for myself, I am Dominant, but I am more than that.

Being in a large city, and having the diverse group of friends that I do, I have been in places where it's normal for people to outwardly project their preferences, and it didn't seem odd or out of place at all.

3. master jey

master jey Moderator

i'm muscled i have evil smile and (almost always)have leather men type mustache i dress in cowboy boots tight jeans tight white shirt and leather jacket (my fav style) i listen classical rock type of music scorpions for examplei think i look like SM type
    but without showing off i am a cute guy with evil thoughts :)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2010
  4. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

^^ Lol my friends always said I was a domme, but that was from personality when they got to know me. Actually, at first glance, you would never guess I am a female domme. I'm 5'1" and I'm cute.

5. I was told I looked like a sub when I shaved my head. I am small and have always been called cute. I am also very quiet most of the time.

6. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Jey, let us be the judge. Pictures!

When I want to, I look like someone into leathersex, but mostly, I don't think I do. I typically wear dress shirts and pants, I project a friendly demeanor, and am a bit of a Teddy bear. Dressing as a Dom sort of transforms me by bringing out my aggressive side.

7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

If anything, I seem like a domme

I dont think anyone would imagine that I'm a sub, considering I'm usually very agressive. But I'm also a cute, petite little girl! I'm very incognito

8. I'm real shy, I follow the crowd and dress in simple clothes. T-Shirt and jeans. It would be easy to tell I'm a sub. In my relationship I don't make a lot of the decisions or deal with our finances.

I don't openly tell anyone I'm into it. Only my wife knows.

9. WmaGuy

WmaGuy Member

I'm very "vanilla" looking... Seeing me on the street, I am clean-cut and casually dressed. People who I've let into my world are quite surprised....

10. Me too... have very different styles (depending on if im at work, home, what have you... ) but none would be construed as anything other than vanilla...

Those who know me are always shocked if I tell them im a sub... For starters, they can't believe I would be into BDSM, then, once they're over that shock, I always get told that I act like I would be more Domme than sub... Apparently Im too outspoken and self sufficient to be a sub in their eyes... lol

11. Nobody would guess... I'm very short, blonde, and have been called "sweet" on way too many occasions LOL I'm also very soft spoken unless I'm angry, but when I get angry EVERYONE backs away. My MIL once told my mom that I'm "the sweetest, kindest girl" she's ever met... my mom just looked at her and said.. "Oh.. so you haven't seen her angry yet then?" Although, it is pretty obvious to just about everyone that I run the show where our marriage and kids are concerned. People constantly tell my husband that he's whipped... if they only knew........ LOL

12. master jey

master jey Moderator

you won't get them for some time :p i've lost camera week or two ago
    it's really hard to make me angry (i'm creepy type without being angry)

13. I don't think I look like a dom, I do have long dark[ish] hair, could be a bit 'gothy' I guess,
    but I'm quite slim. I look much nastier as a girl though. :D :cool:

14. sluttysub

sluttysub Member

It sounds as though there may be an interesting back story here, lol!:D

15. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Let's be honest, most guys do. Hag drag, anyone?

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM