Do you think you "look" like a person that is into BDSM?

sluttysub

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry, I know I've been bugging you all lately. I guess I think to much, but this thought struck me today.

I should know better, but there are some people that (to me) look as though they just fit perfectly into this world. I saw someone today that gave me this impression and it just got me thinking. I certainly don't fit the "look". In fact, as people get to know me I often hear "Seriously?! You just don't seem the type!". It really bugged me in high school because I was thought of as the "good girl". If they only knew! I have the blond hair, quiet personality, the "preppie" style clothing. Haha, I look like a straight laced soccer mom! In my car I have Garth Brooks in my disc changer, right next to Josh Groban, Ludacris and Metallica, lol. :D

What does your appearance and your mannerisms say about you?

(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm still learning the site)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

I've been told that I do, and I've been told that I don't. Most who know me say that I have a certain presence when I enter a room.

In the end, as we grow in whatever we are, we don't so much look like it, yet we tend to know our own.

There will always be people who want to, and try to look like Doms, slaves, subs, or whatever (especially the wannabe types). I the circles I travel in, I don't trust anyone who tries to hard to impress people with their outward persona.
In my own opinion, A real Dominant wouldn't feel the need, and speaking for myself, I am Dominant, but I am more than that.

Being in a large city, and having the diverse group of friends that I do, I have been in places where it's normal for people to outwardly project their preferences, and it didn't seem odd or out of place at all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

I'm very "vanilla" looking... Seeing me on the street, I am clean-cut and casually dressed. People who I've let into my world are quite surprised....

Me too... have very different styles (depending on if im at work, home, what have you... ) but none would be construed as anything other than vanilla...

Those who know me are always shocked if I tell them im a sub... For starters, they can't believe I would be into BDSM, then, once they're over that shock, I always get told that I act like I would be more Domme than sub... Apparently Im too outspoken and self sufficient to be a sub in their eyes... lol

Fileboom Premium Account