Do you think you "look" like a person that is into BDSM?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It sounds as though there may be an interesting back story here, lol!:D

Yea, she's a total and utter bitch. :cool:

3044588422_5a7e3673b7_o.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

Something really strange happened to me just now :confused:

I was doing my powerwalking, and on the main road, which was pretty deserted at that point, I passed a lone, nondescript man. As he passed me, he looked at me and whistled. Not a wolf whistle, but the whistle a dog owner uses to call their pet. And he didn't have a dog with him :eek:

This isn't actually the first time this has happened; I was at a party recently and a girl I'd only met that night invited me to sit beside her, by saying 'come on' in the tone of voice one uses on a dog, and also tapping the chair in the way someone does when they want their pet to jump up :eek:

Now, this could just be me being paranoid, or maybe, somehow, I am subconsciously giving off hints, or an impression, that I play as a puppy? :confused: I'm not doing anything obvious; no collar and lead, or walking on all fours or anything, just acting normal, and 100% human :D

I know this thread is about what people look like, but there's obviously other things too, that people pick up on, so now I'm kinda curious if the two bizarre experiences detailed above could have any meaning :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

Tumbl3

Something really strange happened to me just now :confused:

I was doing my powerwalking, and on the main road, which was pretty deserted at that point, I passed a lone, nondescript man. As he passed me, he looked at me and whistled. Not a wolf whistle, but the whistle a dog owner uses to call their pet. And he didn't have a dog with him :eek:

This isn't actually the first time this has happened; I was at a party recently and a girl I'd only met that night invited me to sit beside her, by saying 'come on' in the tone of voice one uses on a dog, and also tapping the chair in the way someone does when they want their pet to jump up :eek:

Now, this could just be me being paranoid, or maybe, somehow, I am subconsciously giving off hints, or an impression, that I play as a puppy? :confused: I'm not doing anything obvious; no collar and lead, or walking on all fours or anything, just acting normal, and 100% human :D

I know this thread is about what people look like, but there's obviously other things too, that people pick up on, so now I'm kinda curious if the two bizarre experiences detailed above could have any meaning :confused:

That happens a lot with my sub, actually. We don't do puppy play but he still acts very puppyish, even when he's acting normal there's still a hint, so people treat him as a puppy. ^^ It's really cute, actually.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

I don't think Master or myself 'look' like we are into bdsm. We're both jeans and band tee's kind of people, so I assume we look fairly normal compared to others. I do think, however, that Master has a telling personality. He's very dominate in all situations and always has been, even before we practiced the life style. I don't think I have that facet to my personality though. I'm very out going and loud. I'm not really shy. Not in general. When it comes to Master though, I'm very subservient and I always have been, even before either of us admitted to being into bdsm. Maybe we were just drawn to one another. heh.

Generally though, we don't tell anyone about our bdsm interest. We don't feel like we need to, or that it is their business. Most of our friends don't know. They may suspect. We don't hide it, but we never tell anyone,. They've never asked, so I really no indications that we look the part.

Fileboom Premium Account