Dear Submissives:

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Keeping the progression that Sparrow mentioned in mind, I am curious as to how long everyone on here has been with their Doms and what kind of correlation that has to where we perceive ourselves in the scale...

(Grey - I hope you don't mind the additional question to yours, not trying to hijack the thread here ;) )

Personally, I have known My Lord for over 7 years, and we've been together on and off for about 6 years. But, even when we weren't "together" he was still one of my dearest friends... I'll also add on here that if you had asked me the same question 4 years ago, my answer would have been very different.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

-throws two pennies into the thread-
OLP: about that candle wax thing, it doesn't hurt. Promise. You just need to do it right. Start out with paraffin wax candles, preferably a votive, or jar candle, since the wax creates a pool and has time to cool. When pouring, the more distance between you and the candle, the more time the wax has to cool in the air before it hits your skin. And I have to say, wax play is so much fun, it really is. Though I suggest laying on something you don't mind getting wax on. Me and Master did it on the bed and the wax went through the sheet and onto the mattress itself

Anyways, that's my two cents on that comment. Next two cents -throws two more pennies in-
I have to agree with Sparrow. The list, though they are steps, seems to be a bit out of order. I saw things I matched with a few of those steps, but overall I have to peg myself at 8. You guys are all pegged lower, so it kinda makes me feel awkward, but I have my reasons to peg myself at that level. I'm jobless, no longer going to college, engaged to Master and will be moving in with him soon, and basically I'm his house slave. He goes to work, I clean, do chores, and since I keep up the house, I earn my stay. Once my full training begins, I'm going to be submissive probably 80% of the time. So....although I'm not at 8 yet, I'm pretty damn close

And as for ML's question, me and Master knew each other back in high school. We started going out, then we started getting into the bdsm stuff. Well, my parents found out, we're happy with the fact he was 3 years older then me or the bdsm stuff, and forbid us to see each other. Well, we continued, then shit went down, he got taken out of school to separate us, and we still continued to see each other in secret (which is hard when neither of us drove yet) and a little after 3 years, he turned around and pulled this bullshit move to make me break up with him, which I did, then found out he did it so I'd break up with him, got even more pissed, and banished him from my life for a year and a half. After that, things with my girlfriend/fiance were not going well, the bdsm thing was chewing at my brain, so I ended up contacting my Master again. We chatted, then decided to go on a date, and here we are today, happy and in love like the past never happened. So, this time around its been 3 months. All together, about 5 years. Added together the two times we were dating, about 3 1/2 years.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

GreyMac

Last edited: