Dear Submissives:

kittengrey

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm alomst at 8. I say alomst cuz I'm moving in with him on the 12th of january. But yeah, there are very few things that I wouldn't let him do to me, but he respects me enough to not go to irrational extremes or make me do things he knows I would resent with a passion. but I'm only still in the beginning of training phase.....once I really move in and start training, I'll be at level 8 for sure

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

OLP. what made you think you may be only a 1 or 2? Everything I've seen about you would indicate an enthusiastic level 4 or 5.

Aww, cheers for the compliment :)

Well, what I should have mentioned was that my thoughts of levels 1 and 2 came before I'd actually read the link :D But, well, I was a bit worried that I would not see a description of myself, if you will, on that list :(

I was delighted to discover that I'm higher up than I'd imagined, but the weird, and stupid, thing is, that I feel a bit self conscious about the fact that everyone else's self-ratings are higher than mine. Even more weird and stupid because I'm happy with my current level and, for the time being, don't want to go any higher. I want to stay where I am and explore this a lot more before thinking about anything more intense.

I still have so much work to do. Pain is still a real issue for me. I took a piece of ginger up my arse, but am too terrified to even try having candle wax dripped onto me, even though I watched my master try it on himself first and remain completely unruffled at the result. I can't bear to have my back flogged, and yet I adore it when he scratches me really hard, and last night loved having a nail brush dragged across my back.

Also, I'm having trouble with obedience sometimes. I am rebellious. I can't help this. I'm trying my best to squash it down, but it keeps rearing its ugly head. I want so much to please my master, and I feel so happy every time he says he is proud of me. But I fear that I am doing things wrong sometimes.

I'm sitting here crying as I write this. Pathetic or what? :(

Fileboom Premium Account

EZRA

OH...OLP!
Please don't be so hard on your self.
How much pain you can take has nothing to do with how far up the scale you are.
Your leval of comintment to you masters pleasure makes me think your more of a 7.
If your crying because your not always obedient or because you don't think you can take the leval of pain he wants you to experiance, your definatly more submissive than me.
besides this isn't a contest
and it is not pathetic, your master is lucky to have you and I bet he knows it.
{{{{hug}}}}

Fileboom Premium Account

I agree with everything EZRA said!!!

To add on a couple of things though. The levels aren't designed to be a stepping stones or grading levels to what a submissive "should" be . They simply are what they are. There are many subs out there that are and always will be at a certain level and they are perfectly happy in that place. You said the most important thing; "I'm happy with my current level". And just as importantly, it is VERY evident that MOP is happy where you are.

As I have said many times before, you are an amazing pet OLP and you should be very, very proud of that.

Fileboom Premium Account

Thank you so much for your kindness and support, both of you :)

I don't know, I just feel really insecure sometimes, especially because I'm still so new at this, and attempts at BDSM with my previous partners have always led to disaster :( They were all extremely selfish too; they didn't care what I wanted or needed, as long as they were well tended to :mad:

And I'm scared that I have picked this up from them, because there are certain things that I don't like to do; certain things that I would let my master do to me at first, but then set as a limit that I don't want to do. And although he always respects that, I just feel like I'm not being fair by restricting what he can do to me :(

All I want is to please him, and make him happy. Sometimes, as I've said, I am rebellious, and will deliberately disobey an order, because it excites me to stir him up to the point where he feels the need to 'deal with me', but what we do is play, rather than something more hardcore. So the disgust and disappointment he shows at these times, is just a part of the game. But if he were to show genuine disappointment in me, to the point where it would show once playtime was over, I would be beyond heartbroken :(

Sorry for my depressed, negative babbling...I just tend to get really insecure about most things in my life. And my worries are made worse by the fact that I will not see my master again for nearly 3 weeks :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

while not technically stepping stones, i strongly believe that they show a general progression, with no assembled time line. While its true that some if not most subs are happy with their level and will never choose to progress to higher levels, others will constantly seek out ways to increase their level of devotion to the right master,a nd this will indeed progress along this path.

Fileboom Premium Account