Subspace - what is it to you?

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

In summation: Subspace is the tool of BDSM and D/s IMHO. Doms and subs wishing to grow together can and should utilize subspace more than they rely on strict S&M or humiliation (also useful tools don't get me wrong). I believe the ability to enter subspace sooner, more easily, and stay in that psychological mindset longer should be the goal of every sub where as being able to withstand a certain number of caning strokes would be a goal set by the Dom and worked towards (for example).

ReallyGreen. :)

How did I miss this post? Must have been before my time. Very interesting discussion b/c I have been thinking lately that I rely too much on being in “subspace†in order to submit. I don’t think it is fair to my Top that it is so important to me and I should be able to submit to him no matter when or where we are and “subspace†should not be our focus. My Top is beginning to use subspace a reward for good behavior, in my book the rush from a good subspace session is better than any drug out there.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

pyroaquatic

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

in my opinion (other than sounding like something from a sci fi movie) subspace is sensory overload.

it is a shame i have only experienced it once. that is where the trust comes into play because She could have commanded anything and i was quicker than a whip (flogger, whatever). However, she just applied ice cubes to the back she flogged for thirty minutes and it intensified the experience.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace