Cum On Glasses?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I know what you mean about not being comfortable switching for the whole night. When we switch it is usually over before too long, I think maybe two hours was the longest time so far. After I have had my fun I need to be his puppy again. He likes it that way and so do I. He likes to play sub every so often but he is happier being Master and I like to play Mistress every so often but I am much happier being his puppy.

Also, Obedient Puppy, guess what Master got for me this weekend.........

*drum roll*

A spearmint flavored rope toy! I left my other rope toy at my house on accident so he bought me one to keep at his house. We didn't know until we got home from the store but it has bit of spearmint flavored floss in it. I love it! You should try one sometime. :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Aww, lovely! :D

My master and I have talked about dog toys, but unfortunately he's not keen on me having any 'tug' type toys, for fear I will damage my teeth :(

I'm going to try and change his mind about that though, because I love the thought of 'fighting' over a toy. I saw one a while back, a string of squeaky sausages linked with rope, and really wanted it, but now they don't have it in stock any more :(

Fileboom Premium Account

I agree with Prissy. I pull pretty hard on my rope toy and I never have any problems with my teeth. Occasionally I will get too excited and hurt my neck though so it is a good idea to have your Master pull from both sides of the toy, not just one. The pain never lasts long and I figure it's strengthening my neck muscles to some degree.

I wish Master would let me have a squeaky toy... He says they are too annoying. :(

Fileboom Premium Account