BDSM without sex

Martello

FunGuy33

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Me and my partner are new to BDSM, although we've dabbled with it years ago before we met. I asked the local BDSM community the same question, and mostly people see it as separate, but complimentary. That's good, because while we don't want to swing or have sex with another partner, we do want to play with others. Knowing that a scene can be set up with no sex is comforting. Now to find the right person...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

now now rue, I find sex to be the biggest part of our D/s relationship thinger, and it is quite enjoyable.
In my mind I tend to split sex into two catergories, D/s sex, and relationship sex. D/s sex can be fun, but I find relationship sex far far more rewarding and intimate. I love spending time preparing something special for my love so we can spend a nice evening together.

I also find BDSM to be completely split from our true relationship, like, our possible future marriage will not be based on a collaring, it'll be based on love and continuing two proud family lines. If I choose to do D/s stuff with rue, it's kind of secondary in my mind to what we already have developed between us.

Fileboom Premium Account

Eventually BDSM and sex are two different things.

My Mistress thinks this too. She says if she is going to pleasure me then there is no point in tying me up. Some of the best moments I've had was sex or pleasured while tied up. I love being used then left there helpless afterwards, like I was just used. I wish for it more, but that is up to her. Most of the time I'm tied I don't get anything, no pain or pleasure. Just tied and left there. She has found recently she likes hitting me with the belt. Ouch!

Fileboom Premium Account