BDSM without sex

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Prissy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It would be interesting to go by gender on this question. By glance it seems that most of the female subs want sex with BDSM whereas the men, both Dom and sub can take it or leave it.

I always go into a BDSM relationship thinking I want the sexual release but some of the most satisfying BDSM experiences I have had had no sex involved. Ultimately the control exuded by the Dom is the turn on and if I have pleased him that is more than enough.

You must have missed my post then. Either that, or you misinterpreted my words. To me it is no big thing,.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

subspace

No sex BDSM sucks sometimes!

Yeah-so my new avatar is a great example of no sex BDSM :mad:
I won't go into "Greek tragedy mode (ReallyGreen) but basically I broke something of my Top's last night and was kind of a smartass about it. So he paid me back by making a nice slice on my foot. Did he have to do it right where my shoes rub all day? Not allowed to wear a bandaid or anything so can't wait for this weekend and no shoes for a while!

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

I was told this morning that no socks were allowed today, ouch. I am very proud of myself though b/c even though I am working from home all day (yippee filing paperwork) I am going to wear my shoes, but it so hurts like a bitch! My Top left this morning and won’t get off duty till tomorrow so this is a big test of trust since I could easily go barefoot all day, but he would figure it out when the cut was so well healed tomorrow.
I think I’ll rewatch The Secretary tonight, it has been several years.
Oh and Sparrow it may interest you that he sliced my foot with the object I broke.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Yes, I guess I have but that will have to be tested I am sure. I am a smartass by nature so we will see. I know he had to do something b/c I was out of line and I would not have respected him if he let it go.
On the other hand… I went to Best Buy to purchase The Secretary (can’t believe I don’t already own that) and locked myself out of the car! My phone and everything were right there on my front seat. Helpless in the parking lot holding my new DVD. Stop Laughing! Luckily a nice guy noticed me and had a set of tools (scary that he travels with them) and popped the lock for me. I haven’t locked my keys in the car in years! I am so ready for a tall glass of wine and a movie!

Fileboom Premium Account