Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Mako

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

i am not even sure if the question makes sense....i am a sub and BDSM and sex are not even related....i like submitting and being tortured just for my dommes pleasure....in fact i rarely get an erection while being tortured...if she is dressed in a really hot outfit i may get erect at the start but once the pain begins, it is not a sexual experience for me....Sometimes when we are finished it is fun to masturbate for her viewing pleasure...but again, the whole experience is really not sexual at all.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I think people fall into different categories, and I have known some (but not many) who wish to serve without receiving sexual relief. I know of some men who perform labor and then leave, or go sleep in the corner...but that isnt what I am about,. I feel in BDSM there are many different facets and no one facet is more correcct than another, it is simply whatever gives you the pleasure. For me sexual degradation pain and pleasure is the key to BDSM

Fileboom Premium Account

holkeft

I am much more interested in Humiliation and Surrendering Control than I am in Severe Pain and I have found that expressions of sexuality can really heighten the intensity of a session. In Europe it seems more Dommes are comfortable using sexual play to enhance a session (although most stop short of actual intercourse). I'd like to see some of that European influence head over here!

Fileboom Premium Account