BDSM without sex

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by sharik, Dec 10, 2007.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. sharik

sharik New Member

Hi,

Can you imagine yourself having BDSM relations without sex (classic, anal, oral)? Or alternatively BDSM and sex are inseparable for you?

sharik

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. slaveduties

slaveduties New Member

cant imagine that it so painful with out pleasure

3. SMaster

SMaster New Member

Sex is a gift to a slave in a BDSM relations. For this reason, I am against sex in usual BDSM sessions. On the other hand, if it would give pleasure to the Dom and pain to the sub, Dom may live sex with slave while slave is suffering with bondage or additional BDSM tools.

Eventually BDSM and sex are two different things.

4. raven1083

raven1083 Active Member

i guess it wont work because the two must be present in order to experience maximum satisfaction

5. CNJ4IT

CNJ4IT New Member

HMMM

Part of the beauty of BDSM is the release either controlled, withheld but in all cases its the release that does it for me. :)

6. GhostWalker

GhostWalker New Member

sorry to disagree

I disagree sex is not required for satisfaction.

The giving.receiving of pain is gratification enough.

7. Trained

Trained New Member

Second try - I discovered I was a masochist well before I discovered sex. While the BDSM invariably makes me horny, I do see them as separate. If I had to give up one or the other, I think it would be easier to give up the sex.

8. Mako

Mako New Member

i am not even sure if the question makes sense....i am a sub and BDSM and sex are not even related....i like submitting and being tortured just for my dommes pleasure....in fact i rarely get an erection while being tortured...if she is dressed in a really hot outfit i may get erect at the start but once the pain begins, it is not a sexual experience for me....Sometimes when we are finished it is fun to masturbate for her viewing pleasure...but again, the whole experience is really not sexual at all.

9. DearElliot

DearElliot Member

I think people fall into different categories, and I have known some (but not many) who wish to serve without receiving sexual relief. I know of some men who perform labor and then leave, or go sleep in the corner...but that isnt what I am about,. I feel in BDSM there are many different facets and no one facet is more correcct than another, it is simply whatever gives you the pleasure. For me sexual degradation pain and pleasure is the key to BDSM

10. holkeft

holkeft New Member

I am much more interested in Humiliation and Surrendering Control than I am in Severe Pain and I have found that expressions of sexuality can really heighten the intensity of a session. In Europe it seems more Dommes are comfortable using sexual play to enhance a session (although most stop short of actual intercourse). I'd like to see some of that European influence head over here!

11. macguy

macguy New Member

When I have been with a dominant lady I only get a hardon when she is making me strip, ordering me to my knees, tying my hands or feet or during oral sex, when being fucked in the ass or being whipped or being tied to a chair with a long dildo up my ass, I am not turned on as I am either crying or in a lot of pain. At the same time, I do respect her for doing these things to me as I have had a dom or would threaten me to do these things but she would forget it and I did not respect her as much.

12. macguy

macguy New Member

By the balls

I believe when a lady has you by the balls, she is in total control and can make a male do almost anything. When I have been with a dominant lady I only get a hardon when she is making me strip, ordering me to my knees, tying my hands or feet or during oral sex, when being fucked in the ass or being whipped or being tied to a chair with a long dildo up my ass, I am not turned on as I am either crying or in a lot of pain. At the same time, I do respect her for doing these things to me as I have had a dom or would threaten me to do these things but she would forget it and I did not respect her as much.

13. jambgood

jambgood New Member

I am in a BDSM relationship without sex. My Mistress and I have neither intercourse nor oral sex, and I am never allowed sexual release during a scene. However, I do achieve an emotional release that is deeply satisfying.

The ironic thing is that my Mistress has a very strong sex drive. She masturbates frequently and has a regular lover who she says "fucks for hours." This is a bit humiliating to me because I suffer from premature ejaculation and only last a minute or two.

BTW: Hello EV1. I'm new here. This looks like a fun forum.

14. rikkiann

rikkiann New Member

I cant even imagine s/m play without sex. When im getting punished severely it only the thought of the pleasure that is to come that keeps me going. i love it when he has me tied really tight and is caning or whippimg the hell out of me and then he takes me hard as soon as he stops. I scream from my orgasm as much as i did from the pain. For me a good beating is just foreplay

rikki

15. DearElliot

DearElliot Member

Not allowed...

My mistress soothes my penis with hot oil after the punishment session, and the soreness does go away but I start to show signs of cumming and she Reminds me..this is strictly theraputic in nature so dont you dare soil my hands..or you will pay dearly in pain...and of course there is no way I can keep from ejaculating all over her hands..and she is true to her words...I must go get the needles for her..

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM