Homemade BDSM stuff?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by ThePunishHer, Jan 7, 2012.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. ThePunishHer

ThePunishHer New Member

Hi everyone, quick question.
    I'm kind of a do it yourself person (student and prices for bdsm stuff are off the charts).

Thusfar I've succesfully made a dog collar for my sub out of an old belt, a spreader bar through a broom stick and a nose hook out of a big, sturdy paper clip and some rope.

What I'd like to know is if there's a way to make or improvise a (anal) speculum from household items.
    Also other stuff that's not too hard to make but worth doing so is very much appreciated! (I'm really into the puppy play and anal dilation scene)

Thanks in advance.

2. RopeRanger

RopeRanger Member

There have recently been several posts about homemade items. I'm not sure that improvising a speculum is the best way to save.

There are several sites providing kinky medial supplies. Plastic anoscopes and vaginal speculums run around $5 here in the states. I found a box of 10 for just over $10 on amazon. I've used one of these anally on one of my subs.

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Given that the anus/rectum is quite a delicate orifice, I don't think that improvising an anal toy is a wise idea. Unless you're good enough at this stuff to sell your stuff professionally, I'd suggest restricting your home-made toys to external things only.

4. Anna2

Anna2 Member

My husband made an ice dildo with just a condom and some heavy paper wrapped around it and taped. You could probably make this pretty big if that's what you're going for.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM