BDSM without sex

macguy

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

When I have been with a dominant lady I only get a hardon when she is making me strip, ordering me to my knees, tying my hands or feet or during oral sex, when being fucked in the ass or being whipped or being tied to a chair with a long dildo up my ass, I am not turned on as I am either crying or in a lot of pain. At the same time, I do respect her for doing these things to me as I have had a dom or would threaten me to do these things but she would forget it and I did not respect her as much.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

macguy

By the balls

I believe when a lady has you by the balls, she is in total control and can make a male do almost anything. When I have been with a dominant lady I only get a hardon when she is making me strip, ordering me to my knees, tying my hands or feet or during oral sex, when being fucked in the ass or being whipped or being tied to a chair with a long dildo up my ass, I am not turned on as I am either crying or in a lot of pain. At the same time, I do respect her for doing these things to me as I have had a dom or would threaten me to do these things but she would forget it and I did not respect her as much.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

jambgood

I am in a BDSM relationship without sex. My Mistress and I have neither intercourse nor oral sex, and I am never allowed sexual release during a scene. However, I do achieve an emotional release that is deeply satisfying.

The ironic thing is that my Mistress has a very strong sex drive. She masturbates frequently and has a regular lover who she says "fucks for hours." This is a bit humiliating to me because I suffer from premature ejaculation and only last a minute or two.

BTW: Hello EV1. I'm new here. This looks like a fun forum.

Fileboom Premium Account

rikkiann

I cant even imagine s/m play without sex. When im getting punished severely it only the thought of the pleasure that is to come that keeps me going. i love it when he has me tied really tight and is caning or whippimg the hell out of me and then he takes me hard as soon as he stops. I scream from my orgasm as much as i did from the pain. For me a good beating is just foreplay

rikki

Fileboom Premium Account

Not allowed...

My mistress soothes my penis with hot oil after the punishment session, and the soreness does go away but I start to show signs of cumming and she Reminds me..this is strictly theraputic in nature so dont you dare soil my hands..or you will pay dearly in pain...and of course there is no way I can keep from ejaculating all over her hands..and she is true to her words...I must go get the needles for her..

Fileboom Premium Account

as said before its up to the induvidual, they are connected for me but i to enjoy humiliation control and suffering for my madams pleasure. i have not got the choice of sexual pleasure as i commited to full time chastity to show my devotion to my madam. ive been locked in my chastity device, a CB curve since january 3rd and my madam says she might let me play with myself on her bithday (28 march) if i please her with my birthday gifts to her.

Fileboom Premium Account

gwendoline

For the last 4 years I have had the most wonderful 24/7 sub/Domme relationship with no sex at all. I am allowed some very intimate moments as I am my Mistress’s mobile toilet drinking virtually all Her pee and Mistress will often sit on my face as She delivers punishment to my cock and balls but that is the nearest to oral sex we have. When my Mistress allows me a release it is always accompanied by pain and I always have to lick up the resulting mess.

Fileboom Premium Account