BDSM: 24/7 or for the bedroom only?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I dont think there's a right or wrong answer to that Ruelee. It depends completely on the individuals involved. It also depends when you mean by "see it".... Children should not witness certain things in a D/s relationship just like they shouldn't in a vanilla relationship. The list just may be a little longer in a D/s setting.

But, I've known people on both sides of the coin who were raised aware of it, and others who were oblivious to their parents "quarks" until they were adults. Either way though, it was handled maturely and with the appropriate discretion for the given age of the children involved. That's the key to it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

I am Mistress Taryn's 24/7 slave. And I do consider myself to be a true, collared slave. Even though we both live public lives with jobs, friends, family, et cetera, my Mistress tries to enforce my submission at all times. I am collared 24/7- although when I leave for work or are going to a family function, I am allowed to wear a small locking necklace for discretion.

Mistress also keeps a butt plug harness locked on me at all times- I sleep and go to work with a butt plug inserted. I am kept permanently plugged as a constant reminder of my status and position. I am permitted three brief comfort breaks per day.
It has had quite an effect upon my training... wearing my butt plug during the everyday things in life has trained me into being very submissive and obedient for my Mistress. Sleeping plugged up is quite humbling once you realize that even when you're unconscious and dreaming away, my Mistress is still the one in control. Not even in my dreams can I escape my enslavement.

Whenever I leave the house for work I am allowed to choose my own clothing; however, my butt plug harness stays locked on and a chastity device is added. Whenever I am in public with Mistress Taryn, I am required to have my remote controlled vibrating butt plug inserted. This gets turned on if I am out of line and disrespectful.

When we are alone or in the presence of complete strangers (and thus don't really care), I am expected to use the address "Mistress Taryn" at all times. I am allowed to address her informally in the presence of family and close vanilla friends.

While our lifestyle is much more vibrant when Mistress and I are alone, it is pleasing to both of us that Her Domination and my surrender are always a part of our lives =D

Fileboom Premium Account

meripa

Me and my master live in a 24/7 bdsm-relationship, though I am a student and he has a job.
I have to wear a aluminium-collar all the time, but I can choose what I were or what I do till he is coming home. But when we are togheter the relation is very strict and when he isn't content with me I get punished, for example by pysical punishment or I have to eat my meals out of my feeding dish on the floor or I have to sleep in my cage at night.
Sometimes when we are in public I have to were my collar with a leash.
His parents know that we are living in a bdsm-raltionship, but nobody else. We have a separated BDSM-room or appartement in our house
I am totally submissive and I am doing everything for my master, everything he wants from me, he is controlling my life.
I have my jobs to do, like cleaning the house, wash the clothes, cooking, holding his ashtrey, ...
I am his slave and everything he wants from me, he gets from me ....

Fileboom Premium Account

Boundperil

My bride of 21 years has recently become my sub. It is funny, we have been together for so long, but our relationship was.......different. This is new turn of events is not a 24/7 relationship, but I have had them before. Call our sex life open, I'm not going to go into a great detail here, but it had worked for us for a long time. However, for me, it was not what I wanted, I wanted her to truly submit to me.

In a sense she has, because even though it is not a true 24/7 relationship, it is. Everything revolves around our desire for each other, and her desire to please me.

It does roll over into public life, in fact tonight, she is out a birthday party for a co-worker. She has a butt plug and her ben wa balls inserted. Also, she has rice in her pantyhose to remind her that she is mine.

Let's just say it is complicated LOL

I tried to sum it up here on my blog.

Fileboom Premium Account

Martello

praefect

24/7 here, but as far as the outside world goes, it's complicated.

I have two slaves, who are a married couple. As far as the outside world is concerned they met me trying to find someone to rent out to in order to help pay off for the new house.

It is imperative that it not come out that we're sharing a bed, living in a triad, that they are my slaves, her being a no limit absolute one. I plan on spending the rest of my life with both of them.

His job depends on discretion, as does hers.

And sometimes it fucking sucks. We live in the same town as both of their families.

Fileboom Premium Account