BDSM: 24/7 or for the bedroom only?

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

yes i still raise my children, no i do not influence them.

the idea is, if you wouldnt let your children watch you argue, why would you let them watch you dicipline a sub? It's not as if our 24/7 slaves go around the house naked, or spend their time licking the floors clean. they are normal people with slightly abnormal clothing and style choices, which get written off as a form of self expression, because technically, thats what it is.

I promote an open and honest household, and should my children ever approach me with questions, i will answer them honestly, but for the most part, they merely grow up in a household with "aunts and uncles".

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

My children are still very young (4, 2.5, 1.5, and one on the way). Like I said in another post, I use a lot of silent commands.. so many things can be said with a look and a lot of one word commands that aren't abnormal to hear day to day. We are very in sync with each other and my slave has been well trained to my desires and my way of doing things. The kids see their Daddy opening doors for their Mommy, being respectful to their Mommy, and putting Mommy's needs above his own... basically they see their Daddy being a gentleman.. which I do believe are good qualities for my boys to learn and something I hope my daughter learns to expect. Punishment, if necessary, is done when the kids are in bed as well as anything else we don't want the kids to see.

Fileboom Premium Account

My husband is my slave, and the kids are both of ours. We'll continue to keep our BDSM relationship 24/7.. He's able to make decisions concerning the kids, but he knows me well enough to make decisions in accordance to what I approve of and he knows I hold Veto power over any decision he makes that I don't agree with. Where the kids are concerned, he is just like a normal daddy.. he's extremely involved and doesn't hold back with them at all. He doesn't have a submissive personality with anyone other than me (and any other dominant that he's exposed to)... no one would ever guess he submits to me the way he does. Our children will be no different.. the most they'll know is Daddy caves to Mommy's wishes, and really... is that really all that unusual in vanilla marriages LOL Our kids will see that Dad has a deep respect for their Mom and that their Mom also has a deep respect for their Dad... what we do behind closed doors and what we do between the 2 of us is none of their business.. just as vanilla couples don't allow their children to watch them have sex and don't let their children in on all the secrets of their relationship, neither will we... we just have a few more secrets than a vanilla couple LOL

If they do ever suspect anything and come to me or my slave with questions, we will sit down together with that child and answer them with age appropriate responses so that they don't feel like there is anything to be ashamed of no matter what they decide for their own lives.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Sado_Dom

Daddy caves to Mommy's wishes, and really... is that really all that unusual in vanilla marriages LOL Our kids will see that Dad has a deep respect for their Mom and that their Mom also has a deep respect for their Dad... what we do behind closed doors and what we do between the 2 of us is none of their business.. just as vanilla couples don't allow their children to watch them have sex and don't let their children in on all the secrets of their relationship, neither will we... we just have a few more secrets than a vanilla couple LOL
Lol that's very true. Even when I was vanilla I would cave easily toward women. I still do now somewhat, women are my weak point ;) but with that said I'd be most worried about snooping children coming across the stash of toys. I wish I never tried looking for Christmas presents when I was younger.. lol I feel scarred thinking about my parents bleghhghghg!

Fileboom Premium Account