BDSM: 24/7 or for the bedroom only?

Sado_Dom

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

ACTUALLY I think I might have walked in on them once. I was like eleven or twelve I think and I answered the phone and they wanted to speak with one of my parents. I took it to my parent's room. I thought they were sleeping still, it was way past noon. I opened the door (yes the door was unlocked, why? I don't know) They had the covers over them, and I didn't really notice they were doing anything until I was beside their bed holding out the phone to them and I was like uhhhh... here's the phone.. And they turned really quickly and looked at me with hugeeee wide eyes and I felt my heart jump out of my chest at that point and I just left with the thought that, "were they having sex?.... if mom's pregnant in a few months I'll know.." but I didn't know what menopause was at the time so I'll never know if they actually were, but I do think they were.. It sure seemed like it, really boring, gross old people sex... Gross to think about *shudders* that moment is burned into my mind though.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Lol that's very true. Even when I was vanilla I would cave easily toward women. I still do now somewhat, women are my weak point ;) but with that said I'd be most worried about snooping children coming across the stash of toys. I wish I never tried looking for Christmas presents when I was younger.. lol I feel scarred thinking about my parents bleghhghghg!

All of our toys are kept in a locked duffle bag which is inside a locked safe ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

The wolf pack analogy is so close its scary. Yes i run my house like a wolfpack and yes I am an Alpha. My wife is my Beta. my children and my subs are the pack, and the slaves are in fact the omegas.

Generally, as far as "orders" go, I tend to make "requests" of my subs. They understand that when I ask them to do something, i mean for them to do it, there is no debate. so I may say something like "will you come sit over here please?" or "please don't sit on the furniture." as opposed to "Down worm, get on the floor and crawl over to my feet!"

Slaves on the other had, have a list of duties they perform on a daily basis, and they are checked on regularly. if something is not done correctly, it gets marked in their ledger and reviewed randomly for punishments.

Punishments in my den take on two forms, physical and mental, and I use whichever is appropriate for the crime and the surrounding. For example, I have one sub who has a fear of talking to new people, especially in public. So, if they do something wrong, I may wait until next time we run to the store, and then have them place the order at the fast food stop we make... including making them go in and stand in line and go to the counter. If this is done, the order will be particularly complicated, with many custom order sandwiches, and no slip to remember it by.. if the orders messed up, i guess they have to wait until the next meal to eat now don't they...

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

So Sparrow, it sounds like you're totally open to your children about your d/s relationships. Assuming I'm not misreading it, how does that work? Has it resulted in something a bit like Big Love, where the kids know that your arrangement is 'abnormal' and not to be discussed with their friends and teachers, or something else entirely?

Fileboom Premium Account