Aftercare

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

john12865

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I always thought after care was wiping 91% alcohol on my pigs wounds as a disinfectant from the needles and the oozing wounds of Hard Caning. I believe it's important to keep your pigs healthy and I wouldn't want an infection to set in, plus this simple act of kindness on my behalf really makes them jump around because it stings like a mother fucker. But I'm a Sadist so I guess the definition of after care may be different.:D

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

not really different. your acting on caring for their physical damage, while were referring to the psychological damage that a scene can have. I too am a sadist, no denying that, and I'm proud of it, but that doesn't mean i neglect the psychological reaction of my slaves. My personal view, i enjoy a session so much more when i can punish the body and the mind, not just the body. Beating a flesh-bag that's so mentally gone it doesn't even react to pain is no fun for any sadist.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Nyx

Should there always be aftercare? Or is the absence of it a proper punishment?

I think in this case it probably depends on the sub.
I know that once, when I was particularly badly behaved, my master punished me and then did not provide any form of aftercare. For someone as sensitive as I am, it simply broke me and did some damage to the trust I had in him. I know for some that would be part of the punishment, but I need reassuring that I did well or I can fall apart.

Fileboom Premium Account