Aftercare

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

After a BDSM session, especially if it's been a particularly heavy one, I think it's very important to have some degree of aftercare, and I was just wondering if anyone else here agrees.

My master has always made a point of cwtching (cuddling) me up close after our games have ended. I am often reduced to tears by what he does to me, whether that be physical pain or psychological torment. In my emotional state, I need to feel valued, and to know that I have pleased my master.

Last night, for the first time, I asked him if he would rub some lotion into my smarting back and arse cheeks following a particularly intense flogging. He was only too happy to comply, and lying naked on the bed as he worked on me was really lovely, and showed a real sense of caring. And it was something that I enjoyed as much as the punishment itself.

We also like to spend a bit of time afterwards talking about what we have just experienced together, revealing what we liked the most, and how we felt while the session was taking place. I will sometimes feel the need to admit to enjoying an activity that shamed me greatly to perform, which is just a delicious furthering of my humiliation.

I know this probably sounds really soppy, but it's something important to me, and I'm curious to know if anyone else here feels the same way.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

filfy

i agree about aftercare. today my Domme and i were havin a bit of a cuddle in bed. it turned rapidly into more. she scratched and bit my back and shoulders until i was red raw and bloody. we had sex and as a reward for makin her cum, i recieved my first flogging. it got to the point were even the slightest touch fromt he flogger would make me writhe in agony. i had to ask her to stop. after this, i couldn't move, i had been completely drained of all my strength. without my askin, my Domme stayed at my side until i had recovered enough to move, reassuring me with words and kisses. She cleaned my back of any blood and She got me and drink and a ciggy and kept askin if i was okay.
This is the first time i've ever needed aftercare, and i do see it as needed, i probz would of been in a right state if She had just walked off and left me on the bed. i spose t just nice to know that you're cared for, after any type of play

Fileboom Premium Account

Leilani

Aww, that doesn't sound overly soppy at all, just sweet! I have to admit I'm still very young and inexperienced with the more hardcore stuff, so I don't exactly know what an intense flogging would feel like, but whenever I imagine submitting myself to somebody so completely, it sort of goes without saying that they would have to go full circle. If they help harm me, they have to help make me all better again afterwards. The few times my boyfriend's been a little more rough than usual with me, he's cuddled and soothed me more than usual afterwards too, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Fileboom Premium Account

Aww :(

To me, it doesn't matter how heavy the session is. Sometimes I will cry simply as a result of wordplay. But my master has always given me aftercare, without me even needing to ask. He said he is my friend first and my master second, and I think having such a good, close friendship helps us feel even closer still, following our games.

He has admitted on many occasions that he loves to see me cry during games, loves to make me cry. And I do like this, like baring myself in this way, despite the intense humiliation this brings about. So to know that this treatment will end in lots of cuddles, and soothing words, makes it a truly beautiful experience.

Fileboom Premium Account

My Master does the same with me. He has never flogged me until I couldn't take it (he doesn't usually cause me much pain, he likes to humiliate me more), but on several occasions he leaves me in emotional turmoil. He is very good about holding me, stroking me and telling me that he loves an cherishes me when I need it. Sometimes in the middle of sex, after I have had a couple orgasms the last one being the most intense, I will have to stop because any touching is sensory overload. He calmly waits for me to pull myself together and then, when I am ready, he will hold me and comfort me until I am ready to continue.

If I ever have a slave of my own I look forward to breaking them on a fairly regular basis so that we may grow closer together and aftercare is really the glue that cements the bond, for me at least.

Fileboom Premium Account