Whats in the mail?

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ezra and Grey, I'm glad you both appreciate how difficult such issues are :)

I don't like to annoy/upset my master with anything. When we have any disagreements or otherwise awkward moments, especially outside of play, I usually end up getting more upset than he originally was, because I hate to be a failure and a disappointment. Not just with him, but with other people too, strangers included.

I just feel I need people to understand why I'm like this, what got me here in the first place. All the way through both primary school and high school, I was bullied for being ginger (even though I'm not actually ginger) and got called ugly all the time. When I reached puberty, it was even worse. My skin went quite bad with acne, and people began to say I smelled bad. The other kids would do whatever it took to avoid sitting next to me in class.

Also, even though I started puberty at a pretty average age, my breasts never grew that big. All the other girls were blossoming, and I just had (and still have) these hideous little bee stings. I can still fit into tops for a 12-13 year old girl; most tops in my size are cut in such a way that you need reasonably large breasts to fill it out properly, and so I'm there with 'tenting' in the chest area, where more ample girls would stretch the material appropriately.

My ex is a big man and has 4 brothers. I have seen all 5 guys, and their father, topless at one time or another, and all of them had bigger breasts than me. I shit you not when I say that one of the brothers is so big that he would genuinely benefit from the support of a bra. Now, when you start seeing men with bigger breasts than you, you know something is wrong.

A lot of the time, I have also been genuinely mistaken for a boy. Even before I recently shaved my head, and had my hair halfway down my back, I was being mistaken for a boy. I rarely wear makeup or dresses because I feel just too self conscious, like I'm in fancy dress or something. If I wear a tight dress or skirt, people ask me when my baby is due, because although slim, I have a little pot belly. I have thick, unplucked eyebrows with hair growing in the middle, a hairy lip and chin, and my lips look horrible because I tear the skin off them due to stress. I also shred my fingernails for the exact same reason, and when people see them, they react with horror. Many of my boyfriends have cruelly mocked my breasts, and even one or two of my close friends have told me that I am not beautiful.

Basically, my master is the only person who has ever told me I look beautiful, and actually meant what he was saying. When you get called ugly all through life, you do begin to believe that there must be some truth in it. I'll be honest, the first time my master complimented me, I thought he was mocking me. That was just my natural reaction to hearing something different to what I'd been told throughout my life. I am glad that he finds me attractive, but he will have his work cut out for him to make me believe the same thing :(

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

Puppy!!!! Erggg!!!! {{{OLP}}}
Ok got that off my chest. I only have a few minutes to respond and I have way to much to say so Ill just answer MOP's punishment question and come back in a little bit to respond to the rest.

MOP - Before you provided three choices I was already thinking that a mirror needed to be involved so the combo of #1 and #2 would be my choice but I would add that OLP would be made to repeat positive things about her image while looking into the mirror. Perhaps if she is unable to do this or stumbles this may be where the cane comes into play? Otherwise when the punishment is complete and you are holding her while standing or laying in front of the mirror you can point out all the things you find attractive about her. I think the cane is important with this punishment because it is a place the two of you have been wanting to go and if/when she is able to take the strokes it will be a real confidence booster. On the other hand, if stokes are not needed it means that she was able to acknowledge that she is as beautiful as the rest of think and know she is.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

I don't like to annoy/upset my master with anything. When we have any disagreements or otherwise awkward moments, especially outside of play, I usually end up getting more upset than he originally was, because I hate to be a failure and a disappointment. Not just with him, but with other people too, strangers included.

I think this may just be a subbie trait in general OLP. I feel the same way all the time and the worst part of it is that in addition to feeling like crap for being a disappointment you have to then add the frustration of your Master at you continuing to make an issue out if it and try to move past it but all the time you are still feeling like a failure.

Now, when you start seeing men with bigger breasts than you, you know something is wrong.

I rarely wear makeup or dresses because I feel just too self conscious, like I'm in fancy dress or something. If I wear a tight dress or skirt, people ask me when my baby is due, because although slim, I have a little pot belly. I have thick, unplucked eyebrows with hair growing in the middle, a hairy lip and chin, and my lips look horrible because I tear the skin off them due to stress. I also shred my fingernails for the exact same reason, and when people see them, they react with horror. Many of my boyfriends have cruelly mocked my breasts, and even one or two of my close friends have told me that I am not beautiful.

Oh puppy – what is wrong is that the men have breasts at all not that yours are small! Honestly it seems that we always want what others have. I have several girlfriends who have had reduction surgeries and others that wish to make theirs larger – not too many are perfectly happy with what they have. No one size is perfect.

I don’t understand how someone you call a friend could be so cruel, not a friend in my book and if a boyfriend ever made me feel bad about myself (been there) I would lose all respect for them. Years of hearing that I wasn’t good enough led to years of eating disorders. Doesn’t it suck that we let others have so much destructive control of our lives? Is this another subbie trait I wonder?
Pot belly? Well I have two words for you – cesarean section – ya flat tummy is not in my future but I wear clothes that don’t accentuate it. As far as random hair goes, I pluck and tweeze with the best of them and I haven’t left the house without makeup since I was in the 7th grade….I think that makes about….23 years? Crap Im old! But for me I love all that girlie stuff, a pedicure, fresh highlights and new makeup are all things I really enjoy but if you don’t that’s ok. If having unplucked eyebrows, lip and chin are bothersome they are easy to fix, not major flaws or anything that billions of women don’t deal with everyday – you are in good company my dear!

Basically, my master is the only person who has ever told me I look beautiful, and actually meant what he was saying. When you get called ugly all through life, you do begin to believe that there must be some truth in it. I'll be honest, the first time my master complimented me, I thought he was mocking me. That was just my natural reaction to hearing something different to what I'd been told throughout my life. I am glad that he finds me attractive, but he will have his work cut out for him to make me believe the same thing :(

Yet one more sub trait, not believing compliments? I understand it is hard to believe it when people call you beautiful but I assure you that those of us who have seen your pics find you very attractive. At the end of the day you can be happy in knowing that Master wants you for so many reasons – only one of them being that you are beautiful.

Fileboom Premium Account

GreyMac

Puppy,
I have seen pictures of your body and it is wonderfully attractive, with your beautiful pale skin and gorgeous red hair. I am an older man with much experience and more women in my past than I am comfortable counting, so I'm something of an expert and I think you are lovely. I have seen your wit and intelligence in countless answers and quips you've posted here, so I also know that you are bright and capable of being friendly and out-going, as well.

Please do not allow the thoughtless and cruel taunts of not-yet-formed adolesents to guide your self-image for your entire life. Do not give them that power over you. Redheads make up only 3% of the entire population of our planet, That does not mean you are strange; it means you are rare and beautiful.

I LOVE redheads, and was under the impression that "ginger girl' was a compliment in the UK. I sincerely appologize for having referred to you by that expression on a previous occasion if it is anything other than a compliment. Breast size is grossly over-rated as well. This is evidenced by the fact that even men can have them!! Sensivity and a place to hang nipple clamps is what's important. :D

You are beautiful exactly the way you are.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Puppy, I am so sorry you are not doing well! I hope you are doing better tomorrow! Please let us know how you are. When you get the chance you should go back to your picture threads and re-read the comments - that may help you to see our perspective....your beautiful!

PS - I bumped them so they will be easier to find. :D

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Thank you both, for your kind words. It means a lot to me, more than you can imagine in fact.

I want to apologise for my previous post here. I didn't mean to sound snappy or anything. Yesterday was an extremely bad day for me, for various reasons, and I ended up unleashing that here, which I wish I hadn't done. So again, I am really sorry :(

I got up this morning and looked in the mirror in the bathroom, and I thought, fuck this, I'm going to do something about it. All I did was use a cleansing wipe and some moisturiser, which made me feel a bit better, and then put on some coloured lip salve; interestingly enough, the same pale frosty pink one that I wore the first time my master and I met, and that he has always liked since then :)

Haha...I'm sat here with my hair the wrong shitting colour, and all really stiff from where I brushed out my spikes (which was a physically painful experience :D), and am wearing pink puppy paw pyjamas and pink booty things, even though I absolutely despise the colour pink (the paw prints were all that swayed me)...and yet I feel quite calm, relaxed, happy even :)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Haven't posted here in awhile but was just informed that these two items are on their way. Nothing extreme, just some fun toys. :)

Anyone else order anything lately?

adamevecouplesenhancerring-ia-k-ib-.jpg
sportsheetsdoggiestrap-ia-k-ib-k902.jpg

Fileboom Premium Account