New Member-Saying "Hey"

fourdegreessober

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi!

I just joined this forum tonight and thought I'd introduce myself. I don't know if I'm breaking any rules, but if I am, I'm sure someone will let me know.

I'm not one to post titty pics of myself or nude pics of myself at all, so I'm sorry if I disappoint. I'm here because I'm not getting any younger and I'm not happy with my current sexual situation.

I've had a bondage/submission desire for years, but I've never been with the right person to make it happen. I'm female, 42, recently divorced from a man I was married to for 13 years and I'm happy about it. I have a boyfriend, but he can't get the BDSM thing either as he's too wrapped up in his aquaphilia. Life is cruel isn't it? :p

Anyway, I'm just curious to read what this forum is all about and hopefully expand my horizons at the same time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Welcome. You haven't broken any rules, so far as I know. No need to post titty pics; I haven't done so either. Congrats on trying to figure out some solutions to your dissatisfying sex life. There are a number of threads on the forum for those who are trying to get partners to explore BDSM so look through them for ideas. Then jump right in to one of the threads or start your own.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account