Punishment

GreyMac

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ah, Sparrow, regretably the item I required of Pretty/subspace had a limited window of availability and I was very disappointed to not recieve it. For that reason, this posting was but one of several different disciplines that she had to complete. My Girl has assured me repetedly that cummulatively, the punishments were more than sufficient to discourage any further deliberate disobediance. I hope that is the case - we shall see.

Interestingly, she says this public posting of her private transgression was the one she found most difficult to accomplish. That thought will, of course, be filed for future reference.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

subspace

see, i like this. we get to see this transgress, and while this type of post anywhere else would be spam, and deleted from the board forever, here on smplace, it makes it perfectly relevant.

This was my biggest worry! When I was told that the punishment would entail repeated posting I thought for sure it would be an issue. Obviously Sparrow, you and Grey think alike as he assured me it would be appropriate.
This punishment was very effective because it made it very clear to me that when an original task is left uncompleted that the ensuing task will be much worse. I am just glad to have learned this early on.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

“As transgressions go, they don't get much worse than deliberate disobedience and then subterfuge to cover it up. Sending the package involved a little humiliation. It was a test. You know how you did...â€
~from an email sent to Pretty by Master Grey

I have received my first punishment as Master Grey’s submissive. Since we met here and ours is an online relationship he felt it appropriate that I go public with my punishment before our friends and acquaintances here at SM Place. As part of the punishment I have been instructed to post this explanation and my original Pledge of Submission to Master Grey. I must make the same post every day for 1 week.

He originally gave me the task of mailing him a specific article. After some reluctance I agreed after being instructed that the task was ‘Not Optional’. The next day (Wednesday) when I was supposed to mail the item I made the choice not to do so because I was embarrassed and talked myself into believing that Master Grey did not really want the item. Not only did I not mail the item but I led Master Grey into believing I did by telling him I stopped by the Post Office, which I had but not to mail his request.

I waited until Sunday night at the end of an online chat conversation to inform Master Grey that he should not go to the Post Office on Monday because he may be disappointed. The conversation was quickly ended and I knew I had made a huge mistake in thinking I could disobey a very clear and direct instruction. Because the original request involved a little humiliation Master Grey has decided that one part of my punishment is to post the pledge that I agreed to over a month ago as a reminder to do what I have promised. It will also serve the original purpose of the task which was to obey a directive even if it makes me uncomfortable.
~subspace

Pledge of Submission to Master Grey

I Promise to obey Master Grey, and to recognize Him as my Dominant and Master by observing all details of His instructions and orders. I will attempt to excel at all times in my primary duty as a First Class Submissive, which is to be His woman and remain prepared and in compliance with His directives at all times. I will embrace the training I am given and will continuously strive to improve in my ability to perform my duties and to love Him and care for His needs and wants without condition beyond limits as previously discussed and agreed upon in advance and detailed elsewhere.

By the act of accepting His precious metal Chain Collar and Padlock, I gladly and willingly enter into this pact with Him effective this day and continuing until such time as we mutually agree to terminate this agreement. I promise to wear His collar regularly as a reminder of my pledge to him.

The ‘Pet’ name of “Pretty†shall be my submissive name and I will respond to it whenever it is spoken by my Grey, as though it were my natural name. Whenever the suffix ‘One’ is added, i.e. ‘Pretty One’, I recognize that I am obligated to perform in submissive role until such time as I am released from this role by specific word or deed from My Dominant, Master Grey.​
Signed, dated and attested in October 2009 by the Submissive known as ‘Pretty’.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

This punishment was very effective because it made it very clear to me that when an original task is left uncompleted that the ensuing task will be much worse. I am just glad to have learned this early on.

As they should be. I find it a very good way to insure that the message is clearly put across, while still giving you the choice. You still have the choice to not do something should you so find it impossible for you to do for some reason, but you do so with the knowledge that the punishment will be much worse, but still, sometimes punishments are easier to weather then the punishments at hand... but then again that's a gamble.

PS - Well played Grey.... Well Played. ;)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

OLP, I think that initially the punishment for not completing a task may seem less daunting than the requested task, as it certainly did for me in this situation.
What Grey did with his choice of punishments was to help me very clearly learn that I am far better off completing the original task as asked.
The option to choose the punishment over the task is there but now must be reserved for tasks that unknowingly on our part reach a limit for me since we are still discovering my limits.
The disappointment I caused Grey was crushing and knowing now what that feels like is all the motivation in the world to follow directives as best I can.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ah, I see :)

I sometimes wonder if the punishment for not performing a set task could be easier to deal with, than the task itself. There have been a number of instances where my master has told me what I must do, and I have thought 'this will be a piece of piss' only to find the task ends up being difficult, if not impossible, to perform, usually because of my still often fearful mindset :(

However, if I am able to perform the task, no matter how much anguish it may cause me, it gives my master an imense sense of pride. And I am happy too then, because as well as pleasing my master, I have proved to myself that I can succeed, often breaking through barriers I sometimes didn't know I had up...if that makes sense? :confused:

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Last one

“As transgressions go, they don't get much worse than deliberate disobedience and then subterfuge to cover it up. Sending the package involved a little humiliation. It was a test. You know how you did...â€
~from an email sent to Pretty by Master Grey​

I have received my first punishment as Master Grey’s submissive. Since we met here and ours is an online relationship he felt it appropriate that I go public with my punishment before our friends and acquaintances here at SM Place. As part of the punishment I have been instructed to post this explanation and my original Pledge of Submission to Master Grey. I must make the same post every day for 1 week.

He originally gave me the task of mailing him a specific article. After some reluctance I agreed after being instructed that the task was ‘Not Optional’. The next day (Wednesday) when I was supposed to mail the item I made the choice not to do so because I was embarrassed and talked myself into believing that Master Grey did not really want the item. Not only did I not mail the item but I led Master Grey into believing I did by telling him I stopped by the Post Office, which I had but not to mail his request.

I waited until Sunday night at the end of an online chat conversation to inform Master Grey that he should not go to the Post Office on Monday because he may be disappointed. The conversation was quickly ended and I knew I had made a huge mistake in thinking I could disobey a very clear and direct instruction. Because the original request involved a little humiliation Master Grey has decided that one part of my punishment is to post the pledge that I agreed to over a month ago as a reminder to do what I have promised. It will also serve the original purpose of the task which was to obey a directive even if it makes me uncomfortable.
~subspace
Pledge of Submission to Master Grey

I Promise to obey Master Grey, and to recognize Him as my Dominant and Master by observing all details of His instructions and orders. I will attempt to excel at all times in my primary duty as a First Class Submissive, which is to be His woman and remain prepared and in compliance with His directives at all times. I will embrace the training I am given and will continuously strive to improve in my ability to perform my duties and to love Him and care for His needs and wants without condition beyond limits as previously discussed and agreed upon in advance and detailed elsewhere.

By the act of accepting His precious metal Chain Collar and Padlock, I gladly and willingly enter into this pact with Him effective this day and continuing until such time as we mutually agree to terminate this agreement. I promise to wear His collar regularly as a reminder of my pledge to him.

The ‘Pet’ name of “Pretty†shall be my submissive name and I will respond to it whenever it is spoken by my Grey, as though it were my natural name. Whenever the suffix ‘One’ is added, i.e. ‘Pretty One’, I recognize that I am obligated to perform in submissive role until such time as I am released from this role by specific word or deed from My Dominant, Master Grey.

Signed, dated and attested in October 2009 by the Submissive known as ‘Pretty’.​

Fileboom Premium Account

Subspace, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but now you have finished with making this post, how do you feel? Has it changed you in any way?

I don't mean to be nosy, it's just that on the rare occasion I have had to admit in writing that I have done wrong, I have found it a really difficult, and really emotional, task to perform, and afterwards I have felt proud, but in a way, relieved, because then, for me, the worst is over. Admittedly, I neither had to do it in public, or repeat the exact same thing several times, but if I was affected so deeply by a private one-off (well, more than one really) I guess I just couldn't help wondering how the completion of your task here would have affected you :)

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

Well OLP, the most prominent emotion I have is relief. I am relieved to have completed the punishment, this post was the last of several different punishment tasks for me to complete. It may sound funny but I also find it a huge relief that this thread was not seen as spam/bumping or attention getting – I was very fearful of that. I am pleased that the members saw it for exactly what it was – a true and proper punishment for an online sub that met her Dom on this forum. I am relieved to have completed my punishments but there is still the sense of remorse of even needing to be punished. The remorse is a reminder that I don’t want to be punished and will strive harder to be the best sub I can be to Master Grey.
As far as change goes I now have a very clear understanding of Master Grey’s limits which is immensely helpful. I don’t think a sub can perform to their best without knowing how their Dom will react to misbehavior. I in no way disobeyed an order to test my Master, but this experience has helped me learn so much about what is expected of me and the consequences of my actions.

Fileboom Premium Account