Punishment

Sparrow69

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Sorry if this sounds stupid Sparrow, but do you mean that sometimes a punishment for something, can be a less scary/daunting prospect than a set task? :confused:

No its doesn't sound stupid, but that is somewhat of what im saying. I once had a sub who was given a task, that she was so self conscious of, she did not complete. I issued a punishment that, while way worse then the task at hand, she complied with. weeks later, i gave her the initial task again, and she still did not comply, even though she knew the punishment would be severe. when asked why she said "although this was not my preset limit, the act makes me so nervous and uncomfortable, i would rather deal with the punishment, at least then im not doing something i don't like of my own will, but because i did something wrong i have to atone for."

Thats what i was getting at.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sparrow69

Well OLP, the most prominent emotion I have is relief. I am relieved to have completed the punishment, this post was the last of several different punishment tasks for me to complete. It may sound funny but I also find it a huge relief that this thread was not seen as spam/bumping or attention getting – I was very fearful of that. I am pleased that the members saw it for exactly what it was – a true and proper punishment for an online sub that met her Dom on this forum. I am relieved to have completed my punishments but there is still the sense of remorse of even needing to be punished. The remorse is a reminder that I don’t want to be punished and will strive harder to be the best sub I can be to Master Grey.
As far as change goes I now have a very clear understanding of Master Grey’s limits which is immensely helpful. I don’t think a sub can perform to their best without knowing how their Dom will react to misbehavior. I in no way disobeyed an order to test my Master, but this experience has helped me learn so much about what is expected of me and the consequences of my actions.

Congrats on completing your punishment. I'm sure your master will be very pleased.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Would you mind me asking, Sparrow, what the set task was that your sub felt unable to complete?

I remember how, a while back, my master wrote out a list of things that I had done wrong one day, and at the end of each wrote 'and for this, I am truly sorry'. This was something which I had to read out loud, and I thought it would be easy, but it wasn't. I ended up in floods of tears because I just could not bring myself to say these words. I was upset because I was unable to complete the task, frustrated because the task had been my own idea to begin with, and ashamed to have displeased my master.

I don't even know why the task proved impossible. If I did, it would, I'm sure, help me learn how to do it the next time, should there be a next time. Unfortuately, I can't remember exactly what happened as a result of me being unable to perform my task, so my master will have to fill in the blanks.

Subspace, I'm glad that your feelings, brought about by the completion of your punishment, have helped you to work out what it is you need to do in the future, and how to behave in the right way for Grey in future, the appropriateness depending on the situation you are in together :)

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited: