Punishment

subspace

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

“As transgressions go, they don't get much worse than deliberate disobedience and then subterfuge to cover it up. Sending the package involved a little humiliation. It was a test. You know how you did...â€
~from an email sent to Pretty by Master Grey​

I have received my first punishment as Master Grey’s submissive. Since we met here and ours is an online relationship he felt it appropriate that I go public with my punishment before our friends and acquaintances here at SM Place. As part of the punishment I have been instructed to post this explanation and my original Pledge of Submission to Master Grey. I must make the same post every day for 1 week.

He originally gave me the task of mailing him a specific article. After some reluctance I agreed after being instructed that the task was ‘Not Optional’. The next day (Wednesday) when I was supposed to mail the item I made the choice not to do so because I was embarrassed and talked myself into believing that Master Grey did not really want the item. Not only did I not mail the item but I led Master Grey into believing I did by telling him I stopped by the Post Office, which I had but not to mail his request.

I waited until Sunday night at the end of an online chat conversation to inform Master Grey that he should not go to the Post Office on Monday because he may be disappointed. The conversation was quickly ended and I knew I had made a huge mistake in thinking I could disobey a very clear and direct instruction. Because the original request involved a little humiliation Master Grey has decided that one part of my punishment is to post the pledge that I agreed to over a month ago as a reminder to do what I have promised. It will also serve the original purpose of the task which was to obey a directive even if it makes me uncomfortable.
~subspace​
Pledge of Submission to Master Grey​

I Promise to obey Master Grey, and to recognize Him as my Dominant and Master by observing all details of His instructions and orders. I will attempt to excel at all times in my primary duty as a First Class Submissive, which is to be His woman and remain prepared and in compliance with His directives at all times. I will embrace the training I am given and will continuously strive to improve in my ability to perform my duties and to love Him and care for His needs and wants without condition beyond limits as previously discussed and agreed upon in advance and detailed elsewhere.

By the act of accepting His precious metal Chain Collar and Padlock, I gladly and willingly enter into this pact with Him effective this day and continuing until such time as we mutually agree to terminate this agreement. I promise to wear His collar regularly as a reminder of my pledge to him.

The ‘Pet’ name of “Pretty†shall be my submissive name and I will respond to it whenever it is spoken by my Grey, as though it were my natural name. Whenever the suffix ‘One’ is added, i.e. ‘Pretty One’, I recognize that I am obligated to perform in submissive role until such time as I am released from this role by specific word or deed from My Dominant, Master Grey.

Signed, dated and attested in October 2009 by the Submissive known as ‘Pretty’.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

If it's not my business, please feel free to dismiss this post, but I'm extremely interested in what an article (I'm assume a newspaper article, I may be mistaken) could possibly contain to elicit such embarrassment, especially in a snail-mail situation. If you find yourself comfortable, would you care to elaborate? If not, I just want to commend you on having the capacity to commit to such a binding means of submission. I know I personally would be terrified in committing to something so very formal and emotionally binding. However . . . I've never met a Dom I trust so deeply to not abuse the contract. . . hopefully that will change =)

PS, your collar and that shirt are absolutely beautiful =)

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

subspace

Last edited:

subspace

subspace

Thank you My Grey! It means the world to know you are happy!

“As transgressions go, they don't get much worse than deliberate disobedience and then subterfuge to cover it up. Sending the package involved a little humiliation. It was a test. You know how you did...â€

I have received my first punishment as Master Grey’s submissive. Since we met here and ours is an online relationship he felt it appropriate that I go public with my punishment before our friends and acquaintances here at SM Place. As part of the punishment I have been instructed to post this explanation and my original Pledge of Submission to Master Grey. I must make the same post every day for 1 week.

He originally gave me the task of mailing him a specific article. After some reluctance I agreed after being instructed that the task was ‘Not Optional’. The next day (Wednesday) when I was supposed to mail the item I made the choice not to do so because I was embarrassed and talked myself into believing that Master Grey did not really want the item. Not only did I not mail the item but I led Master Grey into believing I did by telling him I stopped by the Post Office, which I had but not to mail his request.

I waited until Sunday night at the end of an online chat conversation to inform Master Grey that he should not go to the Post Office on Monday because he may be disappointed. The conversation was quickly ended and I knew I had made a huge mistake in thinking I could disobey a very clear and direct instruction. Because the original request involved a little humiliation Master Grey has decided that one part of my punishment is to post the pledge that I agreed to over a month ago as a reminder to do what I have promised. It will also serve the original purpose of the task which was to obey a directive even if it makes me uncomfortable.
~subspace
Pledge of Submission to Master Grey

I Promise to obey Master Grey, and to recognize Him as my Dominant and Master by observing all details of His instructions and orders. I will attempt to excel at all times in my primary duty as a First Class Submissive, which is to be His woman and remain prepared and in compliance with His directives at all times. I will embrace the training I am given and will continuously strive to improve in my ability to perform my duties and to love Him and care for His needs and wants without condition beyond limits as previously discussed and agreed upon in advance and detailed elsewhere.

By the act of accepting His precious metal Chain Collar and Padlock, I gladly and willingly enter into this pact with Him effective this day and continuing until such time as we mutually agree to terminate this agreement. I promise to wear His collar regularly as a reminder of my pledge to him.

The ‘Pet’ name of “Pretty†shall be my submissive name and I will respond to it whenever it is spoken by my Grey, as though it were my natural name. Whenever the suffix ‘One’ is added, i.e. ‘Pretty One’, I recognize that I am obligated to perform in submissive role until such time as I am released from this role by specific word or deed from My Dominant, Master Grey.

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

~subspace

Signed, dated and attested in October 2009 by the Submissive known as ‘Pretty’.​

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

~from an email sent to Pretty by Master Grey

~subspace

The ‘Pet’ name of “Pretty†shall be my submissive name and I will respond to it whenever it is spoken by my Grey, as though it were my natural name. Whenever the suffix ‘One’ is added, i.e. ‘Pretty One’, I recognize that I am obligated to perform in submissive role until such time as I am released from this role by specific word or deed from My Dominant, Master Grey.​

Fileboom Premium Account

subspace

~from an email sent to Pretty by Master Grey

~subspace

The ‘Pet’ name of “Pretty†shall be my submissive name and I will respond to it whenever it is spoken by my Grey, as though it were my natural name. Whenever the suffix ‘One’ is added, i.e. ‘Pretty One’, I recognize that I am obligated to perform in submissive role until such time as I am released from this role by specific word or deed from My Dominant, Master Grey.​

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

see, i like this. we get to see this transgress, and while this type of post anywhere else would be spam, and deleted from the board forever, here on smplace, it makes it perfectly relevant. just another reason i love this community so much.

Keep up the good work subspace, and grey, a truly fitting punishment. I hope you get that article after all of this is said and done. If you do, you should post a picture of it, so that we can all see that online punishments can in fact be effective.

Fileboom Premium Account