M dom looking for f slave online

Discussion in 'BDSM and Fetish personals' started by Ninja, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Ninja

Ninja New Member

I say online, because since I live in Stockholm, Sweden, the chances of finding anyone in my vicinity are pretty small. I'm 20 years old, and I am hugely interested in BDSM and most everything related to it. Humiliation, domination and pain - both mental and physical domination of all kinds.
    I seek a submissive girl, close to my own age. She needs to have an open mind and a will to experiment and try new things, a desire to first and foremost please her Master, and since it will be online only she needs to have access to photography and video equipment, for I will undoubtedly order her to send me pictures and videos of whatever I order.
    Anyone who is interested, post a reply, send a pm or an e-mail where you tell me a little about yourself and what you're interested in, and preferrably send along a picture or two. Experience is not necessary, newbies and veterans alike are welcome. Thank you.

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium
  2. Ninja

Ninja New Member

I'm going to bump this to the top for the reason that so many other threads seem, let's say, less serious, where mine is very much so. And my interest remains at peak. Even if you feel the slightest poke of interest in the back of your head, don't be scared to reply or PM me.