What next?

smlatent

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok - this is a little hard for me but I've realised I definately need help!

My Wife and I have had some marital troubles. She met someone else and he pressed some buttons for her. The long and short of it is that she now wants to stay with me and we have worked through our problems.

However, those buttons that were pressed were BSDM related.

She in fact thought I was a bit, let's say, prudish. However, I thought she was! So lack of communication resulted in her being receptive to another mans advances. Not that it doesn't happen right?

Anyway, after long discussions, she now realises I am far from prudish and love to dominate her. She loves to be dominated.

I know I need to communicate with her fully to make sure I understand what exactly it is that triggers her, but, we also need to get to that place together.

So what I tend to do is tell her stories, say things to her and try and press those buttons. I tend to base the stories etc on my own fantasies as they are the only 'resource' I have at my disposal at the moment. But it isn't quite working. I know I need to be patient but the situation has compelled me to want to really get it right - and relatively quickly. At least be moving in the right direction.

I guess what I am asking is I need stimulous - ideas perhaps - maybe from other stories upon which to base my actions and make it easier going forward. I try to think of scenarios but I need help with that.

Has anyone got any advice about where to look for good content such as that where I am the Master, she is dominated (not as a slave) but punished and abused because I am perhaps unhappy that she has has failed. It needs to be intelligent content (probably stories) with mind control / manipulation (?) going on. I'll need to read and research of course - that I'm certainly happy with.

Think 9 1/2 weeks on steroids!

She tends to need NOT to act out the fantasy - but I think that will change as I like it - a lot!

Hope you can help.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

L8NightQ

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Yes - online search for stories with bdsm theme.

I understand your process and find nothing wrong with it.

Adrian Hunter is a pretty good one for what you're looking for. Many of his books are compilations of his short stories. "Crash your party dress" is one that was worth buying for me.
I used to be able to read his stuff on blogs.

Laura Reese wrote a couple of good ones but I have not seen any of her short stories. Of the two books I read, Topping from Below was the best, and involves quite a few of the examples you requested.

cianarose dot com has quite a selection also. You may want to give that a look.

BDSM Library dot com slash stories will get you through the trash on the main pages of the site, to some good content with keyword elements to each story, but the site is there mostly to promote other sites.

Lastly SubmissiveLoving has some interested stuff in it. Different kind of site that promotes others diary's and blogs. It's got lots of stuff, especially advice for those new to the life, but you gotta dig. I've bounced around quite a few times and found lots of interesting insights. The kind of stories you want will take some digging at this site, but it's worth looking at it anyway.

There's lots more, but that's a start.... The rest you will just stumble across as you visit sites.

Hope this helps.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account