update :)

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Precious, honestly, given how crappy I felt over the weekend, if the doctor had told me I was pregnant, I would at least have felt justified. As it is I'm about 95% me again. And I had some really trippy dreams, including an absolutely hysterical one about a church service going wrong.

Decadent, congrats on the new sub. If he's really feral, have you thought about puppy play? Treat him like a dog: lead him on a leash, forbid him to speak except in dog noises (and train him to find real dog noises not just say 'bark'), discipline with a rolled-up newspaper, that sort of thing. it will definitely show him a difference.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Precious

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I agree with Sebastian and Silly, if he doesn't see a difference try something radical (but fun) like puppy play or even making him wear some of your panties under his cloths, like nice silk ones (I know some straight guys who do this cause they like the feel), or even YOU wearing something radical, like high heeled boots and leather and change your talk for the night OH maybe a sexy german girl set to strike some fear into him.

Sebastian- I get crazy dreams to don't worry. actually one really frightening one was about a church service too! Like OMG we're dream buddies (lol)

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account