Willing to try

Malenko

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok, so my mate is a dom and she has a sub. She is really into this and I find it to be highly interesting. We've been together for a very long time and I usually go out of my way to make her happy. Don't get me wrong, this isn't about me having an issue with her also having a sub. I have no problem with that and find it to be a turn on. I guess the meat of the issue is that my mate would like for me to be her sub as well. I don't really know how to approach this one. Its not that I don't like the idea, its just..... different for me. I'm not trying to convince myself to take up this life style, I'm just looking for insight into it I suppose. I've been doing some reading here and there about a dom/sub relationship but haven't really found anything concrete so far. Knowing that my mate has come here for advice once before I figured why not do so myself.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Well, maybe the best way is to just try it out once. Let her dom you, with the understanding that she is going to go easy on you. Commit to obeying her for the scene, and once you're done, have a long and honest conversation about what, if anything, you enjoyed about the scene. That might give you a sense of whether there's anything in BDSM for you.

Fileboom Premium Account

Sparrow69

Communicate with her what you know you like about bdsm and what you might be willing to try, start slow, and while some topics may be a little awkward to discuss, realize that being totally honest is the best policy. Listen to what she has an interest in, and then between the both of you, find that areas that you'll both enjoy and build on that. Good luck, and welcome to the forum.

Fileboom Premium Account

decadentangel

malenko has fficially been collared by me and he seems to have taken to it. he does need training so i try to spend time with him everyday. i'm very excited to have my mate as a sub. it's an awesome thing. we went over basics last night, limits, safewords(just to please you sebastian, the safety police, lol :) ), and what i expect from him. hopefully we will grow togehter as a couple and as lovers.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ghost

Well we gave it a try this morning. It wasn't much different from when we normally romp around the bedroom but mistress was taking it very slow. She only gave me a few simple commands to follow. So far I'm enjoying it, sort of like tasting a wine for the first time. Just letting it sink in a bit.

Like wine: Not everyone likes every kind of wine. Many people don't want wine every day or with every type of meal.

UMMMM beer!

Fileboom Premium Account