Toy Ideas

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Well, as Popeye said, I yam what I yam.

Seriously, a yam sounds like a good idea. Just make sure you have a wide base so there's no change of your butt swallowing it.

As far as urethral figging is concerned, you peel the piece of ginger and shape it like a matchstick (again, with a wide base to avoid losing it). So nothing other than you would touch the piece that went into the urethra. And honestly, you'll stick a yam up your ass but not ginger in your dick?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

underdog

so true, so true.

I guess I have been hypocritical in that I will put almost anything up my arsehole if it works, (and does not belong to another man!) but have always been cautious around my dick.

The best thing about a yam is that it's easy to carve into anything, but it's hard enough not to go soft or break at the neck.

I will make another, but I will coat it in epoxy so as to make in shiny smooth and reusable - carving butt plugs out of vegetables isn't exactly a quick process, nor is it something I'm used to.

Any more CBT ideas though guys?

Fileboom Premium Account

All I can say is, make sure you know what you're doing. It doesn't start hurting for a good 30 seconds or so, and when it kicks in, it's fucking intense. If, by this point, you don't like it, it's too late; even if you take the ginger out, you will still have the burning sensation for a good 10-15 minutes later :eek:

I'm not trying to talk you out of it or anything, it's obviously your choice if you want to do it or not. But I just thought, as my experience with ginger wasn't an entirely good one, that I would warn you what you will be up against, even if you end up not enjoying the experience :(

Good luck, though, if you do still want to go ahead with it...

Fileboom Premium Account