I need punishment ideas

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is specifically for discipline purposes, I'm not talking about play punishments these are for real violations. I've thought of a few ideas for punishments, but I'm not entirely sure what I should use them for. I have no need to use them right now, I'm simply going through ideas. I'll list them here.

1. Silence.

2. Eye contact restriction.

3. Kneeling on beans.

4. Corner time.

5. Make her write out her violations several times.

6. Pain she doesn't actually enjoy (I'll have to ask her about that).

7. Ignore her except to instruct her to tend to me (serious violations only).

8. Take her collar temporarily (serious violations only).

9. Refuse to allow her to serve me (serious violations only).

These are the punishments I've come up with so far, if anyone has any ideas on where to place them or if you have any other ideas I'm definitely interested. If you need more information in order to help let me know.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

I'd replace "kneel on beans" with rice, but it's up to you. Rice is a bit pointier, but beans are larger, so probably less "comfortable." I think corner time is a great punishment, especially in combination with the others.

The last three make me a little unsure. I couldn't take ignoring, even if I knew it was for a punishment personally, though of course that depends on your girl. The other two "serious" options seem more like a relationship discussion would be needed than anything.

One of mine recently which was very specific (meaning it won't help you, but maybe it will lead to another idea for you) was that after I stressed Sir out by missing a class and begging not to go, I had to write out an email explaining it all to my prof- it made me think about my actions, have some alone time, and got me started thinking about solutions, so I think it was a really good punishment. I think if something is a "real" issue and not a D/s one, punishments like that are best. (ETA- I didn't have to send the email unless I wanted to, and I was allowed to take more time to look it over. just making it clear that nothing that major hinged directly on punishment).

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

RS1981

Yeah, some of those I might not do, ignoring could actually be more damaging than helpful. Those 3 serious options were among ones I found online along with the others and seemed a bit extreme to me as well. As for the beans, yeah I think rice might work better and be less painful. Maybe I'll use both depending on the circumstance. You're probably right about taking her collar temporarily or refusing her service, that could mean the relationship is on the way out so it may be pointless. But on the other hand, depending on the situation refusing her service or taking her collar could help her realize that she's taking me for granted. It's a tough choice. Either way, I doubt it would ever come to that, and like I said I have no plans to actually enforce these punishments anytime soon if ever since so far she's been very obedient.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account