Bondage involving long hair. Need advice/ideas.

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Ok, so I have very long hair. It's about "classic length"(touches the tops of my thighs).

My fiance would like to tie me up with my hair. I rather like the idea myself, but I don't know exactly how we'd do it.

I do have some ideas, but I'd like some opinions. I will also draw them soon and probably post links to the drawings, or post them in the images/movies board if drawings/diagrams are allowed. Maybe if I'm feeling brave I'll have him take some pictures(with bra/panties of course, I'm much too shy to post nudes on the internet) and post them.

Idea #1: Tie all the hair in a low ponytail, separate a small section from each side and braid them, then get them out of the way. Braid the rest of the hair to a little more than halfway down the back(about waist level), tie it with an elastic, separate two more small sections and braid them, split the remaining hair into two sections and braid them, wrap the larger braids around wrists behind the back, tie a knot, and secure the ends with another elastic. Take the top left small braid and the bottom right small braid, bring them together in front of the body and tie them together, securing with an elastic. Do the same with the other two small braids. Use a clip, a safety pin, a bow, a ribbon, or whatever to tie all the braids together where they all cross. (I decided to add the small braid thing to secure the one large braid to the body in case I get squirmy.)

Idea #2: Separate the hair horizontally into three sections. Begin a braid with the top section, and when it's long enough to go over one wrist and firmly hold it down, continue the braid, adding hair from the middle section like a French or Dutch braid. Braid some more until you can hold down the other wrist, then continue, adding hair from the bottom section. The rest of the hair can be braided and wrapped around the neck, arms, or upper body, tied back into a bun, or whatever. (Something like "cuffs" to hold the hands firmly against the head, I guess.)

Idea #3: Make twin braids. Use each braid to tie the wrists to a secure object like a bedpost, legs of a chair, a staircase banister, or simply use the braids to tie the wrists together. (Probably the easiest thing.)

Now, my fiance is not very good at braiding, but I can probably teach him. My best friend is growing her hair out and while it's nowhere near as long as mine(it's about to her shoulder blades) she'd probably be willing to let me use her to teach my fiance how to braid and make French and Dutch braids so he can try the second idea. I can get my hair ready for the first idea and tie the small braids in the front, and I can braid it for the third idea, but of course he would have to do the tying. As for the second one, I think it's more of a "bind while you braid" thing, so if he wanted to try that he'd definitely have to learn French/Dutch braiding.

Another thing he wants to try: He likes being tied up and dominated on occasion too, and while I'm NOT a commanding, forceful, or authoritative person by any means, I do my best to do this for him. He'd like for me to braid my hair and use it to whip him sometime. Yes, my hair can be used as a weapon when braided, and it does hurt to be hit with it because it's so thick and heavy. However, I think it should be longer before I use it as a whip, which is one reason I'm going to grow it to my knees. The other reason is just because I want to.

So, has anyone here ever tied someone up with their own hair or been tied up with your own hair? If you have, I'd really appreciate it if you'd share how it was done and what it was like, and if you've got any ideas or advice for me, that would be great.

Thanks so much!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

sebastian

No worries there. I'm not planning on trying suspension any time soon. Plus I wouldn't try to suspend myself by my hair anyway since I'm tenderheaded. Too much pulling = a ridiculous amount of pain = me unable to think clearly = this will not end well. Plus what you said about breaking hair/tearing the scalp. My hair is really thick and strong but I highly doubt it could hold 130 pounds by itself.

Fileboom Premium Account

I found a couple references to using long hair in a hog-tie style, but I doubt that would work if you are that tender headed. I also found reference to using long hair to bind the wrists behind the back. Neither had pictures or directions but both said the hair was braided.

The various styles of binding the hair itself made me think that you could do some variation of that - maybe braid a length of leather or cordage into your hair as you bow your head. That could then be attached to the chain on a pair of nipple clamps. Lifting your head would increase the pressure on your nipples. The same idea could work with wrists behind you back If the cordage is longer than your hair. The braid could be wrapped around your wrists and the cordage used to complete the tie securely.

As I wrote this I started thinking about an offset braid and wondered how it would look/work if your hands were captured in the braid itself as if your hands were clasped at the side of your face.

Fileboom Premium Account

Wow! Interesting! Don't know what an offset braid is, though. Is that like pulling all the hair to one side and braiding it? (Forgive me if I'm totally wrong, I'm kind of out of it at the moment. Long day. XD)
I can take some hair pulling, but a sudden yank or a ton of pressure(as if trying to open a stuck door or something) is highly unpleasant. Grabbing handfuls of hair close to the roots and tugging hard actually feels really good and helps when I have a headache. I do French and Dutch braids a lot and I prefer to keep my braids tight, so that does obviously pull a lot but it doesn't usually hurt badly. At the moment I'm wearing twin braids wrapped tightly around my head and pinned in place with the ends tucked under the braids. I can feel the pressure from the hairpins and from the tightness and weight of the braids themselves but it's not bad.
The leather cord attached to the clamps thing sounds really interesting. We may try that. :3

Fileboom Premium Account

Cool. I'll add that to my list of ideas. Tie hair into a low side ponytail, begin a braid, split it into two braids, wrap each braid around a wrist and tie a knot, then put them back together in one braid until you run out of hair. Or make a braid to the side and simply wrap it around both wrists and then tie it securely with a cord or something. ^^;

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

It seems to me that one major problem with hair bondage would be tightening the 'rope' enough to make it really effective. Most ties that I know require the knot to be fairly tight. Also, and perhaps I'm wrong here, but I'm not sure that a hair braid would have enough 'tooth' ('tooth' or 'bite' is the tendency for rope to catch against more rope and therefore not slip. For example, plastic rope doesn't have much tooth, and is therefore poor material for bondage, while hemp has a lot of tooth.)

Fileboom Premium Account