Toy Ideas

underdog

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

This is more or less carried on from my thread in the safety section.

I'm really up for self-bondage type stuff, and some online sessions, so I'm looking around for ideas that help me get some decent pain-play toys that I can use on myself. It's quite hard to buy ready made stuff for BDSM in the UK because of tight laws - it's possible but with some things they're hard to come by.

So, how can a trip down the hardware or pet store, or any other place that could be of use in this, be used to build up a nice collection of pain toys....

Ideas please

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

Clothespins are your easiest option. Cheap and fairly easy to get (just make sure they don't have any jagged edges or slivers), they can be put in a variety of delicate spots to achieve a host of effects. If one isn't enough, use 2 or 3 or 20. If they're not tight enough, you can easily tighten them with a little bit of work, or add a tight rubber band. If you can get them, a set of clover clamps is particularly good, because they tighten as you tug on them. So you could tie them to something and then lean away slowly to increase the pain. And they're not just for your tits either.

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Darktruth

If one isn't enough...

Trust me I think ours are tight enough. lol. I seem to remember a post by OLP a little while back saying that our clothepegs are really, really evil here. The one’s out of Morrison’s are horrendously brutal, they hurt like hell when put on your finger let along more sensitive parts of your body.

Subspace - Thanks for the Budget BDSM link, I remember reading that a few days ago but I lost the link somehow and I couldn't find it again. :eek: lol.

Fileboom Premium Account