Toy Ideas

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by underdog, Jun 21, 2010.

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM
  1. underdog

underdog Member

This is more or less carried on from my thread in the safety section.

I'm really up for self-bondage type stuff, and some online sessions, so I'm looking around for ideas that help me get some decent pain-play toys that I can use on myself. It's quite hard to buy ready made stuff for BDSM in the UK because of tight laws - it's possible but with some things they're hard to come by.

So, how can a trip down the hardware or pet store, or any other place that could be of use in this, be used to build up a nice collection of pain toys....

Ideas please

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Clothespins are your easiest option. Cheap and fairly easy to get (just make sure they don't have any jagged edges or slivers), they can be put in a variety of delicate spots to achieve a host of effects. If one isn't enough, use 2 or 3 or 20. If they're not tight enough, you can easily tighten them with a little bit of work, or add a tight rubber band. If you can get them, a set of clover clamps is particularly good, because they tighten as you tug on them. So you could tie them to something and then lean away slowly to increase the pain. And they're not just for your tits either.

3. subspace

subspace Member

4. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Check out this site
    http://eustore.recon.com/store/eu/
    They're a gay fetish gear site based in Europe (their parent company is English, but I'm not sure where this is based. But you ought to be able to get stuff from their site more easily.

5. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

Trust me I think ours are tight enough. lol. I seem to remember a post by OLP a little while back saying that our clothepegs are really, really evil here. The one’s out of Morrison’s are horrendously brutal, they hurt like hell when put on your finger let along more sensitive parts of your body.

Subspace - Thanks for the Budget BDSM link, I remember reading that a few days ago but I lost the link somehow and I couldn't find it again. :eek: lol.

6. Ouch, yes, ours are very nasty :(

7. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

The quality of clothespins varies considerable. I've found some that are really quite mild, although they work nicely at tit handles.

8. The UK ones only come in one strength - extremely tight :(

9. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

No, they come in two...extremely tight or HOLY FUCK :eek: :p lol.

10. underdog

underdog Member

I've never found that they've been ENOUGH - I usually chain a few to build the pressure up.

I much prefer binder clips...

11. Darktruth

Darktruth Member

Now that must hurt. Clothepegs hurt, binder clips would probably kill me. lol

12. underdog

underdog Member

haha - I think I just probably have a higher pain threshold. Just one clothespin and I can barely even feel anything. No... binder clips for me!

What do you guys think I can buy from a hardware store, or make myself, that I could use as a butt-plug that doesn't break off or keep sliding out?

13. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I would be extremely leery of crafting a buttplug from hardware supplies. The anus is one area you really don't want to make mistakes with. One rough spot or sharp bit that you missed and you've got internal bleeding or worse. I really think you want to go with a professionally-made dildo or buttplug.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2010
  14. underdog

underdog Member

hmm okay then...

Can someone give me 5 CBT things I can do with myself?

15. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

There are a fair number of basic things you can do to yourself. Try putting your hand between your legs and start gently patting your balls. Slowly increase the speed and force that you use until it hits a level of discomfort that feels right. You might use an egg timer to force yourself to keep going to a set period. Or use a metronome and pat to the beat.

Do the same thing with your hard cock. Slap the head of it with increasing force. Do it to a beat or randomize the number of times you have to slap it.

Use clothespins on the head and shaft of your cock and on the folds of your balls. Rather than taking them off normally, slap them off one at a time.

Take an ace bandage and slowly wrap it around the upper part of your scrotum, forcing your balls further down into the scrotum. This will gradually tighten the skin of the scrotum over the balls. Once the skin is stretched fairly taut, play the ball-slapping game.

Take a cord of some sort, perhaps a shoelace or something a little thicker, and wrap it around your scrotum a few times. Make sure you have at least several inches hanging down. Stand up and then tie something, perhaps a boot, to the shoelace so that it's dangling. If that's not enough, slowly put weights into the boot

LIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUMLIFE TIME Keep2Share PREMIUM