underdog

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

sebastian

Last edited:

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

There are a fair number of basic things you can do to yourself. Try putting your hand between your legs and start gently patting your balls. Slowly increase the speed and force that you use until it hits a level of discomfort that feels right. You might use an egg timer to force yourself to keep going to a set period. Or use a metronome and pat to the beat.

Do the same thing with your hard cock. Slap the head of it with increasing force. Do it to a beat or randomize the number of times you have to slap it.

Use clothespins on the head and shaft of your cock and on the folds of your balls. Rather than taking them off normally, slap them off one at a time.

Take an ace bandage and slowly wrap it around the upper part of your scrotum, forcing your balls further down into the scrotum. This will gradually tighten the skin of the scrotum over the balls. Once the skin is stretched fairly taut, play the ball-slapping game.

Take a cord of some sort, perhaps a shoelace or something a little thicker, and wrap it around your scrotum a few times. Make sure you have at least several inches hanging down. Stand up and then tie something, perhaps a boot, to the shoelace so that it's dangling. If that's not enough, slowly put weights into the boot

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

underdog

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

these sound really great thanks!

someone said something about slipping a piece of ginger a few mm down the urethra, almost a sort of urethral figging, but I'm suspicious about the hygiene and danger of this... if it hurts inside my arsehole then it might be too much for my dick haha!

it's great that I've finally got some CBT stuff to go on here...

not meaning to sound greedy, but any more?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account