Icy Hot

RS1981

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I've heard about Icy Hot being used during play, but all I can really think of is using it after nipple torture or beatings, and the other examples I've heard just sound dangerous because they involve using it internally, which the instructions say specifically not to do. Can anyone give me some good safe ideas for using it? I realize I could have put this in the safety section, but I figured it would work here too since I'm looking for ideas.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

sebastian

You can put it on the testicles (assuming you have a male sub). You could probably put it around the anus or vagina, but not in it. Make sure you have something like cold cream that you can use to remove it if it becomes too intense for the sub. Until you know how the sub responds to it, I would suggest using it very sparingly at first.

Fileboom Premium Account

annamalia

I've heard about Icy Hot being used during play, but all I can really think of is using it after nipple torture or beatings, and the other examples I've heard just sound dangerous because they involve using it internally, which the instructions say specifically not to do. Can anyone give me some good safe ideas for using it? I realize I could have put this in the safety section, but I figured it would work here too since I'm looking for ideas.

If you are afraid - do not do, and if you do that already do not be afraid

Fileboom Premium Account