Toy Ideas

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

From what I've read, different people seem to have different responses to ginger. Some, like OLP, find it unmanageably painful, while others are unimpressed. Whether that's because of the random strength of the ginger or the pain tolerance of the individual or something biological I have no idea. I've never played with ginger, so I can speak only about what i've read. But what OLP says about the timing of its effects accords with everything I've read.

If you're interested in urethral play, have you explored sounds? They're medical equipment, so you can definitely order them online, even in the UK.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

underdog

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I do have some sounds and they're great fun but they aren't exactly... painful. They're urethral play. Not urethral torture. I like the painful stuff!

I'm beginning to think I might be slightly desensitized? In which case, I'd have to be extra careful about what I do.

I think the thing with ginger - or any spicy food - is that everybody is allergic to them (hence the burning) but some are more affected than others.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account