The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

That's a wonderful story, Kor.

Not entirely related, but at my work I was leading a horse, and a fly flew in front of her face. She's particularly sensitive, so she pulled her head sideways, and promptly lost her balance. For a good three steps she weaved back and forth, before brushing it off like nothing happened.

I'm lonely, is anyone hanging around here?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Ceilidh

Well I went to the docs this week. They were astonished-kinda-happy with how my cervix is looking. They also said I have an incompetent cervix. :( and they expect, when they take the stitches out that I will be delivering very soon. So I am now expecting a nice long hospital stay because from what I understood I will be admitted into the hospital when they remove the stitches.

Good news? I should be receiving my handicap sign this week. I just can't believe how easy it was to get one, next pregnancy I am going to try for the whole pregnancy since we now know what is wrong with me. I also hope my doctors are still living in a few years, so I can have them again. They are an awesome team.

Bad news? I broke a tooth Friday at 4pm. Just my luck. So soft foods for me until Monday when I can find a dentist.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

Maybe tumble.

However......

There has been this cute tiny gray (no stripes) stray kitten, hanging out in my backyard. Tonight I walked out to feed the dog the kitten was there. So I fed the dog then talked to the kitten to try and feed him also, my dog is a pig and doesn't share nicely. So I'm out in my back yard for 45 min trying to talk to this kitten. While I was out there I seen how my dog and this cat are friends. Then the kitten goes to nursing on my dog! I'm just shocked. She hasn't had puppies for a year now and here she is mothering this kitten. I thought the kitten was tiny but I never realized how young it must be if it is still wanting milk.

Now I have no idea what to do with this kitten. I want to keep him, but I don't think I can.

Fileboom Premium Account

Smallest

If you're not able to, bring him to the SPCA or whatnot. If you can keep him, feed him on crumbled up meat and milk, maybe cooked. I'm not a vet, but my family raised a kitten who was... too young once, and we were away from home, so we just fed him what we could, taught him to drink from bowls, etc. But if you can keep him, you can probably find more reliable information than I.

I'm glad your dog was good with it, at least. Mine would be, but some would attack a kitten.

Fileboom Premium Account

Mdent

don’t feed the kitten cows milk... cats have an intolerance to something in there, if you go down to a pet shop there should be some powdered milk for puppies and kittens, (I work in a pet shop in England, and we sell powdered kitten milk.) also the kitten deff needs a meat source as cats have to have Tourine in there diet (which is only found in meat) if they don’t they can go blind and eventually die. All dried kitten foods should have what the cat needs nutritionally . Cat’s usually start weaning of the mothers milk to eating there own food from 3-4 weeks and should be fully off the mother’s milk by 7 weeks

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.