The Random Chat/Offtopic Thread

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Smallest, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Version 2.0!

Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share Premium
  2. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

And since I'm not in a thinky mood, today's random suggested topic is your greatest fear. Can be kink or non-kink related.

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Hmmm. One of my greatest fears is truly disappointing my slave. He puts such enormous trust in me, I would be devastated if I really screwed something up

4. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I understand, although you're pretty caring so I doubt it will happen.

Mine is that I'll tell Tall a kink that comes to me and it will disgust him. It won't happen, he's accepted crazy stuff, even if he wouldn't do it, but I always am nervous about it.

5. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Well, that's in the same vein as mine, isn't it? Destruction of trust, but from a different direction. I wish my slave would tell me about new kinks, but he mostly insists that he just wants to do whatever I want to do, with a few reservations.

6. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I suppose you're right, we're both worried we'll disappoint somehow. But mine's more about desires and yours is more about messing up, I think (I'm reading into what you said, I could be totally wrong). But I think kink-related ones are mostly going to be in that vein, fear of disappointing, fear of trusting and getting hurt (physically or emotionally). It's the specifics that make it different.

Also, I'm pleased to say that so far there has been no spam in this new thread.

7. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

Yay new thread!

Hmm, I guess my biggest fear is just not doing anything with my life. Waking up and realizing it's been 20 years and I never did the things I want to do, that it might be too late.

8. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Aww. If you don't mind me asking, how old are you tumble?

9. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Smallest: I wasn't trying to suggest there wasn't anything different between our fears, just that there is an interesting connection there. Trust is such a huge issue in BDSM that I suspect it tends to influence a lot of how we think about our relationships.

10. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

I know Sebby, I was just trying to dissect it a bit more :)

11. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

I'm 22. ^_^

12. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

Aw, you're too young to be worrying about that (I know that's not actually a consolation). I guess if you ever are specifically fearing that, you can at least go do something crazy and fun! I'm 20 and I constantly fear that life will take foreevverrr. We're opposites!

13. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

Well, I'm 46, and you're both young'uns! Pursue the things that make you truly passionate, and succeed or fail, you'll be doing something with your life.

14. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

And being young means we can have mentors like you!

15. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

I try.