The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebastian

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I'm pretty stressed out. I had an attack of pancreatitis this morning. Came home from the ER to find that my older cat is producing bloody vomit occasionally. I think he's stressed out because my new kitten keeps trying to play very aggressively with him, and hasn't learned how to play nice yet. And I have a technical problem with the website for an online class I'm teaching. Bleargh.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Ceilidh

Murphy's Law: anything that can go wrong will go wrong; is going wrong right now.

My stress level just went through the roof. I was barley holding it together. Now I'm an emotional mess. What else is going to go wrong? The answer is everything.

If it wasn't bad enough having one car blow a head gasket then someone trying to run over our bug. And then having an ultrasound yesterday to discover my cervix is severely opening from the inside out and all of the dangers that entails - bedrest with a 4 year old or surgery to stitch my cervix closed - either way the possibility of my worst fears coming back to reality is just too much. But I have a doc appointment today, and pre op tomorrow and surgery Friday. BUT our last working car - the bug - just decided that the radiator would go. I'll be lucky to get to my appointment today, and tomorrows is first thing in the morning a 2 hour drive away.....my nerves are now shot.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

Thank you guys.

Well I have been staying at my grams most of this week because of our car problems. I've been using one of my moms extra cars to get around. And hopefully my hubby will have our bug fixed by this weekend. I haven't seen my son in nearly a week because he's been with his grandparents. Its so weird not having him around. And lastly, I have been avoiding thinking about the big pink elephant that friday will bring....well as of right now 10 to 11 hours.....

Ugh. I have got to try to get some sleep, I will be cranky enough tomorrow because I'm denied food and water.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

Well my surgery went fine. I got two stitches and I'm waiting to hear back from the doc on when he wants to see me again. Now I am just trying to take it easy, which is like telling a child to not eat a candy bar you sat in front of them. There is so much fixing up to be done on this house plus house hold chores to do, I just can't bear to sit around all day and do nothing. But I am trying.

Fileboom Premium Account

Ceilidh

sigh. i have been playing phone tag with my doctors all week. this is for the birds!! its getting old real quick.

other than that i am trying to take it easy and think through everything i do. for example i have a large pot i want to put dirt in and place in the back yard with flowers. the dirt is on the front poarch. i cant move the dirt myself, and i cant move the pot with the dirt and flowers. i am sure normally i would find some way to have my way but with recent events i am over thinking everything and trying to ask for help when i know i ought to. and that in itself is difficult for me because everything i want and need to do is most likely 'too heavy' for me to even think about lifting or moving right now.

alright, i am off of here. i have dishes to do, laundry to put away, laundry to get off and put on the clothes line and baths to give out....all in about an hours time.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.