The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Maybe you feel that *because* they are so intelligent (comparatively)? Chimpanzees act very stupid, often, as well, as an example. Not to mention many humans, for that matter. Cats, on the other hand, seem sophisticated, while they really are very stupid. The same sophistication is often felt in many other, similar predators, yet many of them, too, have a very basic intelligence.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Smallest

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

All the pigs I've worked with (and this is a lot, although always pairs at a time) have delighted in biting for no particular reason, trying to steal things like shovels, knocking people over and dumping their water on whomever they meet. All the sheep I know never shut up no matter what condition they're in (huge pasture, shade and sun, water, hay, grain? Fuck that.), try to get into the pen we keep the baby chicks in (this does have a reason, they did it once and decided they liked the chick starter) and usually end up trampling several chicks if they manage to, though that hasn't happened in a while because now more than a couple people are monitoring them.

Of course, I've also heard of great sheep and pigs. Just never met one, and I think I'm happy sticking to my goats and chickens.

On a side note, why does this forum, of all forums, attract the spambots for dresses and golf clubs?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.