Post a random truth about yourself

Discussion in 'Section open for any subject to discuss' started by Death, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Death

Death Member

A thread like this one could help people to get to know each other a bit more easily, which is especially valuable on a forum such as this, so go ahead and post a random, big, medium-sized or small truth about yourself. :) Eventual discussions that follow from people's expressed truths should be welcomed, as it further assists in getting to know one another better...

The first truth will have to be from me, then: I have a self-"invented", highly spiritual, deeply romantic death and sex religion that I very strongly believe in (no news to those who have read some older writings from me, on this forum, though).

Next? :) It can be anything, really.... just go ahead and say whatever that comes to mind, if that's what you feel like doing.

2. Tumbl3

Tumbl3 Member

I believe in psionics and energy manipulation.

3. sebastian

sebastian Active Member

When I was 12, my 20 year old brother accidentally stabbed me in the shoulder with a knife and nearly killed me. A minor wound, but if he had hit the artery, which he nearly did, I would probably have died.

4. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

I'm working hard to become an animator (art is one of my greatest passions!) and constantly go through intense bouts of crippling self-doubt and then overwhelming confidence about my talents (or lack thereof?!?!)

5. Death

Death Member

I tend to be a bit that way with photography, at times. :) Feeling so frustrated, afterwards, over missing a detail in the photo, that you could've done something about, that maybe just mildly decreased the overall quality of an otherwise perfect shot, that you now can't retake. But major self-criticism just means that you will keep improving, though...

I strongly believe in ghosts and have experienced some unexplained stuff that is not rooted in craziness. After I've become a bit older, I've always tried to first view it sceptically, as well, but the scientific approach hasn't always explained anything at all, or been left with flaws in the scientifically likely explanation. Of course, the paranormal is only as of yet undiscovered science, and I do know that ghosts exist, regardless...

6. master jey

master jey Moderator

I believe in aliens and ghosts I don't believe in religions
    I have a strong desire to castrate someone
    When I was 8 I broke a glass with my head so I have one big scar on my head
    I drive like an old woman
    I have a bite scar on my cock small one but still visible :D
    I never had permanent tattoos

7. sillylittlepet

why do you have a bite scar?!

8. I have never met anyone with green eyes.

9. sillylittlepet

what

thats so crazy! D:

on a slightly off topic note
    [​IMG]

10. kajmir

kajmir Member

I am $2.10 short for my internet bill.

It's true and random but not really something about myself, suppose I fail.

11. master jey

master jey Moderator

I always have small mirror in my pocket

12. My truth

I'm adopted; I believe in aliens, ghosts and the supernatural. Oh, and I have a fascination with vampires and the goth culture. :eek:

13. master jey

master jey Moderator

You are a first black person I've met on this forum :)

14. sillylittlepet

how do you know she's black?

15. Phoray

Phoray Member

When I was 8 or 9 I was playing mommy/baby with my toddler sister and put her up to my nipple (didn't have breasts).
    It gave me a pleasurable feeling I didn't understand and I had her continue for some minutes. Never repeated.

When I was 13, I poked my younger brother with a broom until he was begging me to stop and crying even. I still feel bad about it although I don't think he remembers it.

My first full arousal experience was from reading a Dean Koontz novel; Night Chills. I've always wondered ever since if it shaped what I thought was erotic or if I would find what I thought erotic no matter the beginning.

when I was 17 I had a chocolate toy poodle who got interested in what I was doing under the covers and he licked and I liked it. Was shocked and stopped him. Minutes later, after thinking about it, I let him do it again and had a similar reaction. Thinking more on it later that day and ever since, I would never repeat. I don't think I liked that is was dog licking me that I liked- just the licking in general. would prefer a human to do it. lol

hope more than one wasn't against the rules ^_^