The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostig

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hey calm down, not bagging on you :3 all I drive is a 04 Honda accord sedan, automatic... blah! Boring! Its a reliable car, easy to work on, and family friendly.... and that's that lol

I hate haters as much as you do. There are the kids in their old hondas that thinks they can beat anyone at a race, tune it up TOO much and blow their engines, and there are the assholes that got expensive rides that their mommy's bought them and think they can piss on anyone because of it.. really just get a car that you like and if you have fun riding it that's all that matters.

I reread my post and see what u mean though, sorry it sounded that way

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Frostig: I get a lot of haters. I have to go to a neon forum to not get hated on. I'm used to it. sucks getting hated on in a car professionals have used in autocross and rally. Haha either way, I'm gonna stick with my neon for a fun daily driver. What I really want is a lotus 7 based kit car. Would be fun to put together and overall fun. Until then I'll stick with my reliable 2 door 5speed car that I can tear up and find most replacement parts in a junkyard for $20. Haha

I'm not into newer cars. Too many computers and too heavy. I'm into older and lighter. A lot of that has to do with that I'm not a good mechanic when computers run everything. My 96 neon is easy for me to work on myself.

Edit: Also, as for modding too much, I know how that goes. Seen many motors blow. On top of modding you have to know there are limits to what an old motor can do. My ECU raises my rev limiter from 6600rpm to 7500rpm. I've been to 7500rpm once. I don't know what my motor went through before I owned it. So I don't rev it past 6500. Its my daily driver, so I don't wanna chance it.

Fileboom Premium Account

Last edited:

Frostig

I hear ya. 90's coupes had a awesome line up but 2000 hit, seemed to crash completely. Although! If you are ever bored out of your mind and there is one at a dealer near by go check out the manual infinity g35 coupe. Got modern crap but its smooth, rwd, roomy but not stupidly roomy, the seats hug you and has 280 hp stock n/a I believe. Not telling you to buy it but go test one out to humor me :3

Lotus kit car would be fun to build. Let me know if you ever start on it

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Cuffy: Children taken a very long time to understand their parents. Part of maturing is leaning to see things from your parents' perspective, and that's an amazingly hard thing to do, far harder than seeing things from an unrelated person's perspective.

My father died today, as soon as we took him off life support. As I've talked with my brothers today, I learned a few things that helped me understand him a little better, including a couple things I wish I had learned years ago, when they might have influenced my relationship with him.

Fileboom Premium Account

Seb: When I said she doesn't realize that I meant my ex. She seems to think I never wanted to be part of my daughters life.

I read a lot online about what they do at what age and that sort of thing. Its interesting and very useful.

Sorry to hear about your dad. I'm not in contact with my father, but plan to contact him after the divorce is final and the stress is gone. I'm hoping that I can bind with him again before I miss the chance.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.