The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillylittlepet

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

It was a big quake and a terrible tsunami and obviously the tragedy is unimaginable there, but Japan is going to be okay. There have been lots of big earthquakes and Japan is in a hotspot, yet its still there!

I think 2012 stuff is a load of crap (no offense). I dont believe in a god, or a higher power, or a cosmic destiny, or prophecies. The world is just a harsh place. And the world's population has expanded to occupy parts of the world that are more prone to disasters

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Death

I have had minor prophetic visions, myself, so to me there therefore feels even more relevant to consider prophecies, if they even match up with each other, and even with scientific facts for that time. I have always tried to remain sceptical for all that talk, but too much seems to adds up. I could've said this before this disaster, as well, however. I don't particularly have 2012 in mind, when I say this, though... things add up for this "particular time".

I know how this may sound, to many, but I felt I had to have it said. -_-

Fileboom Premium Account

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Death

Last edited:

Frostig: I been watching the seasons. Gotten from 1 to 13 so far. I'm into sports cars as well. I mod my own. Got a two door sport coupe 5speed. Header, AC and PS delete, ECU, cold air intake, ported throttle body, underdrive pulley, stock alloy rims 14s with Falken tires. I'm keeping it looking all stock though. stock muffler as well. I have some better springs in the shed that will lower it 3/4inch, but I'm more into the performance of them. Want some adjustables, but I'm on a budget. I have a racing intake manifold on the way too. That won't do too much until I get better cams though, which are on the list next.

Anyway, the cable just went out and I'm wide awake at 5:30am. I don't feel like playing xbox either. Blah!

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.