The random chat/off topic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Free LIFE TIME Keep2Share PRO Account

Ceilidh

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have another doctor appointment in a few weeks. I'm nervous about what he'll say. I have been forgetting to eat and drink lots of water, and take my pill. I know what I am doing isn't healthy or good. And I am slowly fixing that by taking it one day at a time.

Hubby told me last night about a job offer he got. If he decides to go after the job, he'll be working 1.5 hours away from our current home. So we will most likely end up moving back near our families, and his new job will still be an hour drive away. And to top it off, we have to make a decision before June. I know it might sound like a lot of time, but we have also talked about buying a house near his sisters. Sigh. I just don't know what we are going to do. If we move then I'll be farther from my doctor and the hospital, maybe I could change doctors?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Sometimes doctors in different areas know each other well. Might ask your doc about it. See if he reccomends someone close to where you're moving.

I've been drowning myself in video games to take reality away. It works to get rid of my depression for at least a little bit. Takes my mind off everything. Feels like I keep needing it more and more, but its working less as time goes by.

Fileboom Premium Account

sebastian

Cuffy: Strategies to distract yourself from your problems are short-term cures. They can be very helpful for addressing the immediate problem, but the more you rely on them, the less they work, because they're just about soothing your immediate unhappiness, not resolving the unhappiness.

So use the video games to get you through the rough spots as you fight to find a more lasting way to address your situation. Are you exercising regularly? That's one of the best ways to treat depression (and it has the side effect of getting you in better shape, which helps find a new gf).

Fileboom Premium Account

Sate_Sprie

Sate_Sprie

sillylittlepet

Well its all just speculation that she's lying, maybe she's actually telling the truth

She talked about how nice it is to go home and have someone else make the decisions for you and tell you what to do (which is one of the same reasons I like to submit too! I'm very bossy and controlling in my everyday life)

Her interest in BDSM doesnt really seem to be linked to what happened with chris brown. After all, they got in an argument and he assulted her, as far as we know there wasn't a long history of abuse and domestic violence between them that could have gotten mixed in with BDSM.

Fileboom Premium Account

Status
Not open for further replies.