Teaching: a two way street.

Khartas

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Lately, I have been introducing my dear boy to bdsm, teaching him about the importance of things like trust, obedience, limits, knowing where to draw line when those limits come into play, etc.

I've been doing it through several lessons- obedience first. Currently, we are working on a lesson about trust as well as recognizing and respecting limits. Whilst explaining limits, I brought up things that might be limits for other people: anal, pain play, flogging, sadism, masochism (not targeting anyone, only using examples)

Much to my delight, his face changed at the mention of flogging and he began to get bright bright red. :clap: I have long held that striking is one of my limits, albeit a soft one. I've decided to pursue that limit and see where it takes us.

My question to the community is directed to the Dominants:
Who amongst you has had such an experience, one where your sub winds up teaching YOU something, let alone something about yourself?

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

not so vanilla

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

Hi Khartas, I know you asked for info from doms and I'm a female sub so hope you don't mind me commenting! But, my husband and me are just experimenting with BDSM so unlike you, neither of us are experienced so are learning everything together! I think it can bring more to the relationship in a way as it can feel really personal knowing that your partner is learning and perfecting a skill just because you want it, and makes you as a sub appreciate the work that goes into being a dom if that makes sense!

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account