Daddy's Little Girl?

kajmir

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I have been think about this for while now on and off over the last 2 years..
I also have to admit the more kinky and complex it comes, the more turned on I am.

I know the THOUGHT is certainly very appealing. I'm wondering if it would suit me more as I'm not into hard pain/humiliation.

Hope you all will hummor me, I'm kind of using this to "think out loud" but I'd appreciate suggests, warnings, imput, etc.

I really like the idea of Daddy giving permission for things I take for granted:
Going to the Bathroom, Getting a drink...

While I'm not into Watersports much, I like the idea of Daddy asking me number 1 or number 2...did I wipe, etc..

I like the idea that Daddy would have to hurt me a bit to teach me how to be a good/big girl.

I like the idea of Daddy teaching his little girl the "right words" for "parts" and saying them.

I can be shy/nervous and I like the idea that Daddy will insist on his Little Girl talking to him, voice. Frankly this is something I've never much been pushed it, mild though it may be. I think I'd benefit. While i can answer anything in text, it MIGHT be good for me to over come this flaw.

Overall I am turned on by the idea of a daddy teaching, training and molding his Little girl. And this is why I wonder if this is more my thing than the shame, pain, etc that comes with being a sub. As both I only enjoy in mild doses..

What worries is me I can think of other ideas I really like, at least in therory. Is there a limits before this is too much? Before it's just "wrong" or "sick"?

I really don't have any expereince and very little knowledge of how this is and how extreme it is before i need therapy...

I don't remember having any childhood trama that would make this an unhealthy thing.

I'd like to think Im healthy with a definate kink reguarding this, but to be blunt I'm looking for some reassure.

I also to be blunt would be greatful for any Daddys to pm me and let me know with SOME detail how they play even if it's not an offer, so I can get an idea...

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account
Last edited:

Smallest

It's a pretty common kink, I'm pretty sure we at least have some girls with daddy-s (I'm lost on how to properly pluralize that in this context) around here.
Even if you don't find someone perfectly matching this right away, I'm pretty sure you'll find others who'll keep in the control kink without harshness, as you said, here or in the dating community.

As SLP said, it doesn't sound unhealthy, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

I can't really help you further though, it's not where my interests are, so I don't have much to offer.

Fileboom Premium Account

kajmir

You made me feel better, does that help?

I tried to google, but what you sure get a vast array.
Only site I found was an utter mess:
No intro
Only drop down personal adverts hardly used
No information section
No Q&A But yet 13 sections for scat and watersports/bedwetting...
Worst forum I've seen for setup..

Smplace ownner's should really consider a Sister forum for this.

Fileboom Premium Account

Nuka

Try posting in the personals that you want to try Daddys and see if anyone PMs you?

Things like that are how you'd find one, not trawling through Google, etc. Use the site(s) you're already a member of.

And maybe searching for Daddy as a term in the search bar on here might bring something up that was posted a while ago on here?

Who knows xD

Fileboom Premium Account