Daddy's Little Girl?

Discussion in 'General BDSM discussions' started by kajmir, Jun 18, 2011.

1. kajmir

kajmir Member

I have been think about this for while now on and off over the last 2 years..
    I also have to admit the more kinky and complex it comes, the more turned on I am.

I know the THOUGHT is certainly very appealing. I'm wondering if it would suit me more as I'm not into hard pain/humiliation.

Hope you all will hummor me, I'm kind of using this to "think out loud" but I'd appreciate suggests, warnings, imput, etc.

I really like the idea of Daddy giving permission for things I take for granted:
    Going to the Bathroom, Getting a drink...

While I'm not into Watersports much, I like the idea of Daddy asking me number 1 or number 2...did I wipe, etc..

I like the idea that Daddy would have to hurt me a bit to teach me how to be a good/big girl.

I like the idea of Daddy teaching his little girl the "right words" for "parts" and saying them.

I can be shy/nervous and I like the idea that Daddy will insist on his Little Girl talking to him, voice. Frankly this is something I've never much been pushed it, mild though it may be. I think I'd benefit. While i can answer anything in text, it MIGHT be good for me to over come this flaw.

Overall I am turned on by the idea of a daddy teaching, training and molding his Little girl. And this is why I wonder if this is more my thing than the shame, pain, etc that comes with being a sub. As both I only enjoy in mild doses..

What worries is me I can think of other ideas I really like, at least in therory. Is there a limits before this is too much? Before it's just "wrong" or "sick"?

I really don't have any expereince and very little knowledge of how this is and how extreme it is before i need therapy...

I don't remember having any childhood trama that would make this an unhealthy thing.

I'd like to think Im healthy with a definate kink reguarding this, but to be blunt I'm looking for some reassure.

I also to be blunt would be greatful for any Daddys to pm me and let me know with SOME detail how they play even if it's not an offer, so I can get an idea...
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2011
  2. kajmir

kajmir Member

I think for the first time ever I'm expereincing shame reguarding a sexual interest.
    It's unpleasant...
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  3. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

it doesnt sound unhealthy, you just want your daddy to have a little more control in your life (or a lot more, I dunno) which seems pretty normal for subs
  4. kajmir

kajmir Member

Been really focused on this for the last few hours. I think it is so appealing to me because I preffer the kink rather then the harshness.

Other thing is: Do "we" have Daddys on this site? And does anyone know another site for a Daddy hunt or just to look around? I'd really preffer a site with a Seb, Slp, Master Jey... lol
  5. Smallest

Smallest Moderator

It's a pretty common kink, I'm pretty sure we at least have some girls with daddy-s (I'm lost on how to properly pluralize that in this context) around here.
    Even if you don't find someone perfectly matching this right away, I'm pretty sure you'll find others who'll keep in the control kink without harshness, as you said, here or in the dating community.

As SLP said, it doesn't sound unhealthy, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

I can't really help you further though, it's not where my interests are, so I don't have much to offer.
  6. kajmir

kajmir Member

You made me feel better, does that help?

I tried to google, but what you sure get a vast array.
    Only site I found was an utter mess:
    No intro
    Only drop down personal adverts hardly used
    No information section
    No Q&A But yet 13 sections for scat and watersports/bedwetting...
    Worst forum I've seen for setup..

Smplace ownner's should really consider a Sister forum for this.
  7. sillylittlepet

sillylittlepet Active Member

you want a forum just for daddy's girls?
  8. kajmir

kajmir Member

if it's actually decent, yes please.
    Sorry rather disappointed with the only one I found.
    No offence to watersports and scat lovers, but it's not much what I had in mind and it seems to be rather singularly focused on such.

Have in mind a rather mild form of it only.
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2011
  9. Nuka

Nuka Member

Try posting in the personals that you want to try Daddys and see if anyone PMs you?

Things like that are how you'd find one, not trawling through Google, etc. Use the site(s) you're already a member of.

And maybe searching for Daddy as a term in the search bar on here might bring something up that was posted a while ago on here?

Who knows xD
  10. kajmir

kajmir Member

I did post an ad here but lack of knowledge rguarding the subject prevent me from offering details.

And frankly the only 2 sites I belong to are this one the the one yesterday that was suck a mess at this point.

Oh well, someone will find me eventually.
  11. Nuka

Nuka Member

Copy in your first post from this, it's detail enough?
  12. kajmir

kajmir Member

I should, although I DID mention I had asked about it in general forum.
    Guess I could make it easier.
  13. Nuka

Nuka Member

xD truetrue some people are just lazy.
  14. Alleshmah

Alleshmah New Member

I don't think what you want is wrong at all. It's all about personal preference and kinks. If it's what you want, go for it. The only limits are your own.

Personally, I've just recently entered a trial with a daddy, and we both find this better for our preferences. So far, I enjoy it far more than being an ordinary sub, because (like you) I'm quite shy and I can also be quite childish. I just love the control my Daddy has over me, and how utterly innocent it makes me feel, being called princess and angel and such. This kind of relationship allows for affection to be shown more openly, as well.

If it's something you're interested in exploring, just look around and I'm sure you'll find someone. You might just have to be patient.
  15. Knots

Knots Member

There's lots of nice/good DLG/DLB blogs out there. I truthfully don't know the addresses off the top of my head, as my girl looks at them and shares me the better ones more than anything else.