Daddy's Little Girl?

Free LIFE TIME Fileboom Premium

Alleshmah

MIRROR: Download from MEGA

I don't think what you want is wrong at all. It's all about personal preference and kinks. If it's what you want, go for it. The only limits are your own.

Personally, I've just recently entered a trial with a daddy, and we both find this better for our preferences. So far, I enjoy it far more than being an ordinary sub, because (like you) I'm quite shy and I can also be quite childish. I just love the control my Daddy has over me, and how utterly innocent it makes me feel, being called princess and angel and such. This kind of relationship allows for affection to be shown more openly, as well.

If it's something you're interested in exploring, just look around and I'm sure you'll find someone. You might just have to be patient.

Fileboom Premium Account

Keep2share Premium PRO Account

Knots

You made me feel better, does that help?

I tried to google, but what you sure get a vast array.
Only site I found was an utter mess:
No intro
Only drop down personal adverts hardly used
No information section
No Q&A But yet 13 sections for scat and watersports/bedwetting...
Worst forum I've seen for setup..

Smplace ownner's should really consider a Sister forum for this.

There's lots of nice/good DLG/DLB blogs out there. I truthfully don't know the addresses off the top of my head, as my girl looks at them and shares me the better ones more than anything else.

Fileboom Premium Account

Revenance

Just throwing my two cents out there - this sounds very hot to me too and I'm kinda vanilla still. So definitely don't be embarassed! I'm sure I'm not the only guy out there who would love to play the Daddy :)

I'm trying to be more dominating for my lover, but at heart I'm a big softie who loves her like she was an innocent angel. I like the aspect of this that Daddy can be more loving and gentle than other more aggressive domination roles.

Fileboom Premium Account